Any one want to practice their snow removal

/ Any one want to practice their snow removal #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
Watching the news for Central NY,between Watertown and Syracuse up to six feet of snow and still coming down this afternoon.Lake Effect snow-fall ,unreal if you have never seen it.Rt.81 ,the main corridor north and south thru NY has been closed for two days so far.State of emergency for Jefferson and Lewis counties,no unnecessary travel.I lived and worked in central NY for ten years,glad I don't have to do that any-more.
Definitely snow-blower country.

/ Any one want to practice their snow removal #2  
Yeesh. Hope it stops soon, we have a trip planned through there this weekend.

Aaron Z

/ Any one want to practice their snow removal
Suppose to stop Thursday afternoon,the clean up is going to take a while.If you are just traveling north on 81 you should be ok by the wk end.

/ Any one want to practice their snow removal #4  
Suppose to stop Thursday afternoon,the clean up is going to take a while.If you are just traveling north on 81 you should be ok by the wk end.
North to Canada, visiting relatives near Kingston.

Aaron Z

/ Any one want to practice their snow removal
On the news ;81 is open as of 1:00 pm("Wed)

/ Any one want to practice their snow removal #7  
Bad enough to do the usual snow removal but today I had to chip off ice and shovel the roof before weekend rains come. Shovel it from the roof and then remove it with skid steer. Got to handle it a couple of times. Could be worse, could be without a machine to move it with!
Luckily, we were a little northwest of all the snow that Watertown and south got pounded with the other day. Only 6 or 8 inches here.