any pics of the articulated joint on the pt425

/ any pics of the articulated joint on the pt425 #1  

jol1269

Silver Member
Tractor
p.t. 425
does any one have a close up photo of the joint that articulates on the pt 425 im curious as to how the joint functions side to side and in the twisting motions as if climbing rough surfaces also.......... iono i hope that all the pt owners will chime in to your post on the lines and tank issues as i havent wrote the big check ........yet but am planning on it very soon /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif <font color="red"> </font>

/ any pics of the articulated joint on the pt425 #2  
Check pictures 14 and 15 in the 8 hour maintenance section of the MOSSROAD site Mossroad web site

/ any pics of the articulated joint on the pt425 #3  
   / any pics of the articulated joint on the pt425
thanks once again there ............your site definatley should be getting some royalties from pt .........lol .......the point between the two turning cylinders is the area i was concerned about i cant quite figure out how the thing works it doesnt seem there is enough room for the twisting of the machine in uneven ground ...i know they say there is and your videos prove it to me guess ya gotta drive and touch and feel to get it through this thick skull /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <font color="red"> </font>

/ any pics of the articulated joint on the pt425 #5  
If you'll search back around March of this year, you'll find an excellent close-up (exploded?) view of my BROKEN joint. As pointed out in other threads, all I got from Terry at PT was a "Gee, that's too bad" and the opportunity to buy a replacement. Thankfully it was only $41. The bill at the welding shop was closer to $100.