Any pricing yet on the new E tractors?

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors?
Ive found numerous S series Teslas that are under 10 years old being advertised with NEW batteries.

So, it must happen...

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #122  
I guarantee they are out of my price range. I'm just curious about the side by side comparison
Picture a poor dust bowl farmer with a persnicity old mule hitched to a little cart with wooden wheels that your filling with rocks, by hand.
Then picture the cup holder on your new tractor.
That's my take on this. 🤣

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #124  
Now you will probably need an open account at the
bank to purchase one now:unsure:

willy

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #125  
Wonder where you have to go for Maintenace support?

I'm sure they are maintenance free 🤣

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #127  

Battery and Drive Unit Limited Warranty​

Macindude - You asked.

Find me a single EV that has a battery that's only expected to last 8 years, and I'll tell ya. ;) The idea of a required replacement is largely untrue.

I guess this is what you were asking for. https://www.tesla.com/support/vehicle-warranty
Don't know how long they should last, but this must be what Tesla thinks they should last.

The Battery and Drive Unit in your vehicle are covered for a period of:

Model S
Model X
8 years or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first, with minimum 70% retention of Battery capacity over the warranty period.
Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, with minimum 70% retention of Battery capacity over the warranty period.
Model 3 Long Range
Model 3 Performance
Model Y All-Wheel Drive
Model Y Long Range
Model Y Performance
8 years or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first, with minimum 70% retention of Battery capacity over the warranty period.

That's a warranty, not an expected lifetime. Do you need to replace the engine when the warranty is up on your ICEV?

FWIW, my last vehicle that wasn't a BEV, the engine quit and that's why I got rid of it. It was a plug-in hybrid (Chevy Volt), though, so at least I was able to use the battery and motor to drive it to the dealer for diagnosis, and then drive it to CarMax to dispose of it.

My Tesla is the Model 3 RWD, and its battery is expected to be at no less than 80% at 750,000 miles. But, I didn't pay the extra $$$ for the Long Range, which has lower expectations but the longer warranty.

I'm sure Tesla has some idea of the MTBF and the early parts of the degradation curve. The warranty is going to be based on those, and purchase prices, and laws that are in place regarding EV warranties.

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #128  
My Tesla is the Model 3 RWD, and its battery is expected to be at no less than 80% at 750,000 miles. But, I didn't pay the extra $$$ for the Long Range, which has lower expectations but the longer warranty.
What about years.
How many years do EV batteries last ???

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #129  
Some one has bee drinking the EV kool aid

I can view 2016 Model S Teslas that say they have NEW batteries and under 100k miles. 🤔