any way to make the rear pto reverse?

/ any way to make the rear pto reverse? #1  

Duckdogs

Tractor
Kioti CK30
This is probably a dumb question but it would sure be handy every time I hooked a rock with the post hole digger.

/ any way to make the rear pto reverse? #2  
Most common way is to convert the post hole digger to hydraulic drive and reverse the hydraulic flow.

/ any way to make the rear pto reverse? #3  
If you have to do a lot of holes get a hydraulic auger that mounts on your loader. They just work so much better it is amazing. No more getting hung on roots or rocks and spending half the afternoon trying to unscrew the auger bit that is hung on roots. If you get hung up just reverse it and up it comes.

/ any way to make the rear pto reverse? #4  
Would love to get a hydraulic drive auger but it doesn't seem practical. My tractors hydraulics is about 7GPM at 2500PSI, not enough from what I've seen. To put a PTO driven pump system just seems like a lot of $$$$ and I haven't even bought the auger.

/ any way to make the rear pto reverse? #5  
Would love to get a hydraulic drive auger but it doesn't seem practical. My tractors hydraulics is about 7GPM at 2500PSI, not enough from what I've seen. To put a PTO driven pump system just seems like a lot of $$$$ and I haven't even bought the auger.

An auger shouldn't take very much horsepower. I run the engine at idle when augering, so that if I hit a rock or root the engine stalls. Any faster and I'm constantly breaking shear bolts.

You'd want a hydraulic motor like one of these: Ag PTO Output Hydraulic Motors | Hydraulic Motors | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com

/ any way to make the rear pto reverse? #6  
get an over run clutch for pto the you can spin it backward by hand

/ any way to make the rear pto reverse? #7  
This is probably a dumb question but it would sure be handy every time I hooked a rock with the post hole digger.

Not without reversing the engine in your CK, and I don't think you have sliding cam shafts. Interesting question though. I wonder if its an option for certain applications in larger equipment.