Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed?

/ Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed? #11  
At $200 for the set I’d pay them and be done.

/ Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed? #12  
This is how you remove the tire and foam.

Maybe someone in your neck of the woods has a setup like this.

/ Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed? #13  
better trade them for 4 rims without tires, someone could use foam filled somewhere, tried removing one years ago and even when we got the tire off the stuff was stuck bad to the rim ended up tossing them

EZ to take the foam off the rim. soak in diesel. ;)

/ Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed? #14  
We had a roofer friend that always had a skid steer with a mast on it. He always wanted our bald tires. Bald is easy on people's yard and don't tear grass. He used old skid steers with tail wheels.

/ Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed?
We had a roofer friend that always had a skid steer with a mast on it. He always wanted our bald tires. Bald is easy on people's yard and don't tear grass. He used old skid steers with tail wheels.
Like a gin pole?

/ Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed? #16  
Like a gin pole?
No he has forklift masts that fit bobcats. The one he uses have a tail wheel in the back that swivels. It lifts the rear skid steer whéels off the ground so it only turns on front two wheels. Tail wheels just swivel like casters. Does not tear up yard grass. I have one also but not a mast on front. I don't roof.

/ Anybody attempted to remove skid steer tires that have been foamed?
Wow, have never seen a mast like that or a tail wheel on a skid steer either. Searched on Google and found a couple of videos. Very cool attachments.

Tim