Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH?

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #61  
What's the problem ? I've used these tractors for many years and still do. Finding and filling all of the oil reservoirs is easily the worst part of owning them.
The thing to keep in mind is that there are two reservoirs as the tractor has a front half and a back half.
I once had a problem with the front oil tank losing oil somewhere. As it turned out, the crankcase oil was increasing as the hydraulic oil was decreasing. As I recall, there was a seal or a pump between the two that had failed. That's why the front hydraulic oil is 15W40, because it sometimes ends up in the engine crankcase.
Anyway, just to summarize, the first step is to locate the fillers for both reservoirs, and that isn't easy. Next, you need to find a way to allow air in the reservoir to escape while you are filling, or use a filler pump. (A funnel set-up will take you an hour to add a quart of oil.)
It might be worth checking to see if your crankcase is over-full. Maybe you have the same problem I had

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #62  
Sorry. I meant to reply to the other person who has the same problem.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #63  
Hello the problem is or was that I left the tractor on a hill and it went downhill. I stil dont understand why maybe becase I left it in second gear but it stayed still for a few minutes than it started moving. Luckily it did not overturn. The damage was at at the rear left wheel, axle got broken and the oil went out. Now I have fixed that filled the oil in the back but in the reservoir it only went about 5,5 liters of oil. Then I started it but the tractor does not move. And the pedala for moving are totaly soft. Now I do not know what the problem is, maybe air in the system, maybe oil filter, maybe some valve is closed, maybe there is some damage becuse the tractor moved in gear but the motor was not on does this dmages the pump?
I do not think the problem is at front because steering and hydraulics works normally and also the reservoir for hydro gear is at the back.
Thank you for your answers.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #64  
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I wouldn't trust the tractor to sit on an uphill, as you found out. Sounds like air in the system.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #65  
Well I was used to a mechanic tractor I did also put the break on but obviously not enough. Well no one can turn back time.
Any clue how to get the air out of the system?

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #66  
Are you in the US ?
Northeastern Equipment in NY is very knowledgeable and helpful. They could possibly tell you how to bleed the system.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #67  
No , not from U.S. Europe actually from Slovenia which is close to Italy so hopefully I will find out what is wrong. The problem is that this tractors I mean HST are quite rare and I thought I could find some help over the internet.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #68  
OK. It sounds like the pump ran dry without oil and so lost its prime. After it ran dry to restart it, a new pump should be able to suck oil in, but a worn pump might not. It will still work, it just isn't good enough to suck oil when it is dry. So you need to get oil into the pump first, then it will probably work OK. So first find the oil suction inlet, then force oil into it somehow while giving the oil an easy exit. Once there is oil in the pump, it will probably seal enough to start sucking again.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #69  
OK, we almost managed it today the tractor allready started moving but then as we started it again it did not work again. The oil leaks when we open the tube but there is no pressure at the time there was pressure the tractor started moving. So you are probably right that the pump is not able to suck oil.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #70  
If you do decide that you need a new pump, they aren't all that expensive. Just make sure they order the right one, because there are several different possibilities. Maybe take a picture to be sure.
But don't give up on the one you have if it worked OK before. If you ran it a long time while it was dry, that's not good, but it might still be OK. Check that the oil supply is easy, no plugged filters etc.
The pump has to pull and push at the same time, so try to make it as easy as possible until the system is full of oil.