Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #91  
Anyway, I measured as best as I could the diameter of the new tires at 16'-3.5" and the diameter of the old rear tires at 16'-6" wondering if I'm going to bind up the drivetrain roading the loader to my different jobs I have for it.

--------------------------------------

However, according to Chris5500, the spec should be 40mm or less rear to front. -----------------------------
But he said radius:
radius.JPG

And radius measured axle to ground can vary with tire pressure.

Your concern is rolling radius or rolling circumference. It is checked by a mark on the ground and a chalk mark on the tire touching the ground mark. Drive one revolution and mark the ground. Measure between the marks.

Or in your case mark front and rear tires and drive straight to see how much out of sync they are.

Last edited:
   / Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #93  
Static loaded radius is a tire spec of significance with good reason. Diameter, not so much.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?
Sounds like I've been breathing too much ether in my garage confusing radius with circumference. Near as I can tell the 60mm (ish) difference between the front and rear tire circumference isn't that big of a deal and I should take the money I was going to buy rear tires with and chase off and purchase that Miller Multimatic 255 I've been ogling at for months.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #95  
On the road, run it in 2 wheel drive. My neighbor has a H-50 and thats what he does IF his trailer is busy doing something else.

On the road, run it in 2 wheel drive. My neighbor has a H-50 and thats what he does IF his trailer is busy doing something else.
I have no option to take it out of 4WD apart from dropping a driveshaft, a total PITA.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #97  
But he said radius:

And radius measured axle to ground can vary with tire pressure.
Important because adjusting air pressure up and or down can mitigate differences between different age/wear/brand tires on specific axles.

Meanwhile, the sage continues.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #99  
I've been watching, good thing you have a good sense of humor! Like they say "if it ain't one thing it's another".
Good luck and hopefully you won't have to get your checkbook out too many more times! 👍

I've learned old equipment is a money pit, but still fun to operate!