Anyone built a 3 point implement shed?

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #11  
I too hate leaving implements out side in the elements, so I made a shed for the implements using some left over cement poles, some 6" x 6" wood beams and used metal roofing sheets. The size is about 60' by 20'.

I have 5 implements to store plus either a bucket or the forks. The least used implements sit on the back row while the most used ones sit on the front row. All of the implements are store on top of a plastic pallets. When I want something on the back row, I just pull the pallet with whatever implement in the way with the forks.

It works well for me and recently I just moved the brush cutter to the remote propriety since I really don't use it at home so that opened up some more space that quickly gets filled with kinds of cr@p.

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #12  
I considered adding a second barn when I ran out of floor space to store implements. My existing barn has 12' of clearance under the joists so instead of a new building, I decided to take advantage of all the vacant space above the implements. I made a platform from a vehicle service rack which can be raised & lowered for easy access. All the floor implements are on casters so they can easily be moved to lower the platform. I can also take down implements with the forks without lowering if necessary.

P1090148a.jpg

P1090152a.jpg

The total cost was less than a third that of a new building.

The idea worked so well, I installed one in my garage as well. It also doubles as a lift for working on equipment.

P1020427a.jpg

P1020428.JPG

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #13  
I put removable rods in my pallet fork frame so that I can lift it, backwards, with the bucket. Thus the forks point toward the tractor and hide under the bucket when the tractor is parked in the barn. It adds very little to the overall length. To use the bucket I just set the forks down and back out from under the rods. To use the forks, I also remove the bucket, drive around to the other side, and pick the forks up.

1667134901633.jpeg