Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true?

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #11  
I passed on buying from Zoro a few times because price seemed to good to believe. I recently ordered 2 items that totaled $80 (30% less than next cheapest source for same brand and model). I was pleasantly suprised to recieve the delivery right on time. Hope they aren't baiting the hook.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #12  
I've bought and sold a fair bit via PayPal and EBay and in all my time have never had problems.
But then I do research a fair bit B4 transacting.\

"If it looks too good to be true" is a very valid statement.

Example--- a power tool worth, say, $300. and the advert says $30. but, (Careful), you click and BIN @ $30. only to receive a spare part.
Well that seller actually was doing a 'bait and switch' technique!
Now, did U actually read all the details?
If U did you'd have caught the tricky "bait".

In all fairness this technique is found on mostly non EBay sites.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #13  
I've bought and sold a fair bit via PayPal and EBay and in all my time have never had problems.
But then I do research a fair bit B4 transacting.\

"If it looks too good to be true" is a very valid statement.

Example--- a power tool worth, say, $300. and the advert says $30. but, (Careful), you click and BIN @ $30. only to receive a spare part.
Well that seller actually was doing a 'bait and switch' technique!
Now, did U actually read all the details?
If U did you'd have caught the tricky "bait".

In all fairness this technique is found on mostly non EBay sites.
Yes, I was careful that it clearly stated what I was supposed to get.

I was also aware both times that the site looked sketchy, but I literally couldn't find the item the second time anywhere else and paypal says they have a resolution system, right? Well, all it takes for the seller to resolve the dispute is to show that they shipped something to your name and it was delivered.

I figure at this point if a seller only uses paypal for payment, it's a scam and I won't touch it; if I need the thing, I'll pay direct with my credit card.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #14  
I've had EXCELLENT results from Mastercard. Been scammed a couple times - MC has ALWAYS covered the cost. Long ago I looked into Paypal. I didn't like what I saw and have always used my CC.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #15  
FWIW

Since this online started, I've been stroked by

Amazon

Walmart

Mastercard

Experian

Lowes

Home Depo

All with processes to resolve your discrepancy.

In my case, all BS. Nothing but web pages to fill out and 3rd party contract customer service folks.trying to pass the buc.

Yesterday on my dog walk i started to think seriously about shoplifting items of equal value, as apposed to returning them. I did once at Walmart. Bought chains and bar on line, no bar, started the return process and said, F walmart and stole the bar. Bastages!

The return process, for me, is so miserable i usually just toss the chit out. Bought a kitchen faucet, works great, 2 months old, paint falling off. The thought of returning it curdles my cheese.

So far my experience with e bay has been positive.

/ Anyone buy anything from ORECRD? Too good to be true? #16  
If you find a web site with a odd ball collection of letter as sales site beware, if the product you want is under half the average advertised price on other sites run as fast as you can away for that site.....

IF you buy from them use PayPal... If sales site does not come through PayPal will most likely refund your funds...

Give the site about 3 more weeks and it will be no where to be found...

Screen shot of their business address....
View attachment 719625.View attachment 719626
Hey!!!
That’s my house! 😮🤭