Anyone ever regretted buying a HST?

/ Anyone ever regretted buying a HST? #171  
I've found the treadle to be more forgiving...

Impossible to step on both forward and reverse at the same time...

/ Anyone ever regretted buying a HST? #173  
I like my right foot forward left foot reverse setup. Works great. It becomes natural very quick.

/ Anyone ever regretted buying a HST? #174  
I like my right foot forward left foot reverse setup. Works great. It becomes natural very quick.
That works well, I have used a tractor with F/R pedals side by side before and I had a hard time keeping them straight when I needed to move in a hurry.

Aaron Z

/ Anyone ever regretted buying a HST? #176  
Splitting hairs is what we do best. Not that we could agree on how to split a hair. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

/ Anyone ever regretted buying a HST? #177  
Considering, the clutch has been around since the invention of the tractor I am pretty sure Kubota has it figured out both ways or the other. My experience with the HST system was nothing but bad. Run Hot, whine like aayou mule, and isn't any better for anything in my world except $1000. more expensive then the shuttle shift. Not that I expect to blow out a clutch, I wont have to waste time replacing 5 gallons of Hydraulic Fluid every 6 months. :cool2:

Interesting idea... BUT Shuttle shift machines are much more complicated than hydro machines. Not saying they are bad, because they are not.. They are just more complex. You are not going to "eliminate 1 more thing that will go, or could go, wrong with the tractor"