Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs

/ Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs #11  
We take the babies in as soon as there's nice weather. No age limits. We get them used to water in their faces and make it fun. Teach them to hold their breath and turn over on their backs ASAP. Had our 2nd child swimming on her own at 2 years old. With as nice as that is, babies are still filthy critters. You just never know when they're gonna poop in that diaper or swim diaper. If you see "that face" it's already too late! :ROFLMAO:

/ Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs #12  
Yikes! I know what I’m buying tomorrow

/ Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs #14  
Baby powder.

You add water, and you get a baby.

Apparently, baby powder causes cancer.

IMG_1445.JPG

MoKelly

/ Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs #15  
^^^ Dude, quit with the mile long screenshots. Got a link, post it. Copy and past some text if need be.

Oh and Life causes cancer.

Death cures it.

/ Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs #16  
Today's RURAL KING flyer displayed a 25 pound bucket of 3" tabs for $59.99 Unknown if they ship.

/ Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs #17  
I've never seen 3" chlorine tablets. I have seen granules and "tablets" that look like Chicklets. I wonder if these would work.

/ Anyone found a source of 3 inch chlorine tabs #18  
They would work.

The granules are Cal-Hypo, instead of dichlor or trichlor. The chemistry is a little different. It will not raise your CYA levels like dichlor or trichlor tabs, but it will raise your calcium-hardness. If cya levels are already too high, you don't want to use tablets. Depending on what type of pool you have if calcium is too high you don't want to use Cal-Hypo granules.

When I took my pool over the cya was through the roof because they had been using test strips which are very unreliable, and dichlor tabs which add cya as they add chlorine.

I had to either drain the pool or switch to a different chlorination method and I started using liquid chlorine (bleach). I have installed an automated pump to dose the chlorine and have a robot for the pool now and pool care has never been easier.

Liquid chlorine has no side effects like solid methods of chlorination.

They all work to add chlorine, and in a pinch if my chlorine is low and I only had access to one type I would always choose that over letting the pool go green.