Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts?

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #1  

crazyal

Tractor
Kubota, Case, Deere
I'm asking because I need to replace the UDT2 and want to know ahead of time if they are charging me retail. I've had some dealers (not the local Kubota that I know of) charge me over retail. I hate sitting on hold while they type in war and peace into their computer. On the occasion I need a part I end up souring the internet to find the best price. Most sites make it hard to figure in shipping charges. I'm hoping to see how much the local dealership is charging me so I can decide if I want to buy from them.

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #2  
messicks kubota 5 gal sudt2 103.12

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #3  
Messicks makes getting shipping charges relatively painless. Log onto their site and price it including shipping. Likely your local dealer will beat that since they would in get in bulk via motor freight, not UPS.

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #4  
3rd on Messicks.

I actually am not sure if I've bought any Kubota parts from them (I usually use my local dealer). But I've had good luck with them for other impliment parts. Their website is good for looking up parts diagrams & stuff.

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #5  
Shipping is going to be a killer on a bucket of oil. Get it localy.

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #6  
At least now he will know if his dealer is gouging him.

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #7  
$99.99/5 gallon at my local dealer.

SDT

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #8  
In addition to Messicks, you may wish to check Kubota Parts Depot at MB Tractor. For every part I've checked, Kubota Parts Depot is slightly less expensive. And for the same parts, even their shipping charges are slightly less than Messicks.

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts? #9  
In addition to Messicks, you may wish to check Kubota Parts Depot at MB Tractor. For every part I've checked, Kubota Parts Depot is slightly less expensive. And for the same parts, even their shipping charges are slightly less than Messicks.

I just go to the store right down the road a bit .....:D

/ Anyone have a site that has rretail prices on parts?
I got it from the local dealer. It was a little under $60 for a 2 1/2 gallon jug. So probably a 20% mark up over Messicks. I've used Messicks in the past but for shipping large or heavy items it's more of a wash.