Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet?

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #1  

joes_427_vette

Veteran Member
Tractor
IH Cub Lo Boy, 955 John Deere , TC 55 DA New Holland, Bolens HT 20 and 1456
My brother just ordered a new TS 125 A New Holland with every feature except front weights. I can't wait to try out the air ride cab and all wheel lock up. It is entering an all GREEN community so I hope it measures up.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #2  
Congratulations to him (and you). You guys will love the all wheel lock up. I have it on my TN and when I engage it, its like I'm on a much larger tractor.

Andy

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #3  
The TS125A is a great machine, you will not want to leave it once you are in it. Case-IH did a wonderful job on that cab.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #4  
Almost. I'm trading from a Case-IH CX 80 up to a TS-A 115 w/ 52LB loader and grapple. Should have the unit early next week and I can't wait. That cab is big enough (and nice enough) to live in.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet?
They don't have one in stock. Will be in end of february. Can't wait to see how it stacks up against the green. Between the air ride cab, all wheel lock up, auto trans, and the 6 cyl cummins it should make a great field tractor. I think he forgot to order the satelite dish.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The TS125A is a great machine, you will not want to leave it once you are in it. Case-IH did a wonderful job on that cab. )</font>

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Case-IH had nothing to do with the cab. The TS-A line is a New Holland line unit, not from the Case line that New Holland purchased.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #7  
The TS-A is a joint tractor. If you look at the cab you can see the Case-IH design in it. The easiest way it to look at where the cab is mounted. Case-IH and New Holland are one company. The tractors they build now are mostly the same. There are some still that do not have a counterpart in the other paint but for the most part the tractors are the same. When NH bought Case-IH they merged the two groups. The Case people are still there and still desgining.

The TG, TJ are Case-IH tractors with different hoods and paint. The TS-A was one of the first tractors that was designed by Case New Holland using both companies resources.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #8  
It is not a Cummins. The engine family has been tagged NEF (New Engine Family). It is a joint effort by Iveco, Cummins and CNH. The external top end favors Cummins, the crankcase and block have Iveco lines, and CNH provided the tags and casting badges. Iveco is wholly or at least partially owned by Fiat, the parent of CNH.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #9  
Robert, I am the service manager at a large New Holland dealer ship and am very familiar with these tractors as we have sold several of them. I also have been to two training sessions on TSA tractors.

/ Anyone have a TS 125A in their fleet? #10  
I know that from your description. That does not change the fact the TSA cab screams Case-IH. Why does it seem so foreign that CNH would use a Case-IH designed cab on thier tractors? Someone had to design it. I do know the NH guys designed the TL-A cab and if you step from the TL-A to the TS-A to a TM there is nothing in common between the TS-A and the other two cabs other then the color and logo. Also, the TS-A cab is mounted forward more then the typical Ford/NH cabs which is a Case-IH design.