Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #21  
I got 2 Yamaha Terrapro atv and 1 finishing mower i'm planning on getting rid of. Thay are not running because of being sittting up for a few years. Everything is still there nothing missing.

Do tell the location of these terrapros? :licking:

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #22  
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #23  
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Close enough, I'm in Lufkin Tx ......

have they been under water?

I may be ready to help you get them out of your way.... imagine the room you'll have!

btw I have a sign shop, need any signs?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #24  
No they never been under water. I don't think I need any signs.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #25  
No they never been under water. I don't think I need any signs.

I have a pair of these in great shape and I would love to have a couple more and another mower would be great. So I would love to see some pics and try to do some trade'n.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #26  
I don't know how to insert a picture on here. Leave your email address and i can send you some pictures. Thanks.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #27  
I'm glad to see there are still a few Yamaha Haulers still out there. I have a Yamaha Pro-Hauler, bought new probably 20 plus years ago. One of the most used and useful machines I have. The Pro-Hauler was very similar to the Terra-Pro but had no PTO, it had a stake body bed, 2 wheel drive with high/low range and lockable differential, still running on the same sparkplug with nothing but oil changes. Because of the long wheelbase it will haul anything you can pile on the bed with no front end lift. Like others, I wish some of the Brains at Yamaha etc, would again build these useful units. I recently priced a Yamaha Rhino, I could buy a nice used Jeep for less.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #28  
Wow! I just stumbled on this thread. I have had my Terrapro for about 20 years as well. I don't have a finish mower, but I do have the RC48 bushog, and for a small unit, it will hack a 2 inch tree down! I'd love to find a finish mower but have never found one. As for using it as a 4-wheeler, I never thought it did well since it was so short and heavy! I always ended up getting stuck and just opted to use my others.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #29  
I don't know how to insert a picture on here. Leave your email address and i can send you some pictures. Thanks.

Sweet.. send images to alan (at) signsbydebbie.com , no spaces- regular @ sign.

Thanks....

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #30  
Hello all
I have a Terrapro with the RC-42 brush hog and was wondering what it would be worth. I've been try to find something to go buy but nothing. The one I got runs like a top. I use it to mow around my house.
Thinks for you help.