Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #31  
Hello all
I have a Terrapro with the RC-42 brush hog and was wondering what it would be worth. I've been try to find something to go buy but nothing. The one I got runs like a top. I use it to mow around my house.
Thinks for you help.

I think I got $3200 out of mine several years ago. The only real issue is their age and parts availability since they were only made one year. The other reasonable concern for someone is that they only put out 14 hp. If I skipped a week mowing, I could forget using the Terrapro to mow. It just didn't have the power. As a 4 wheeler, they were limited since they were all 2 wheel drive. If you could easily drop a fuel injected 800cc engine in one, I'd love to have one again for mowing since they ride better than any other lawn mower. Good luck selling yours!

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #32  
Thanks.
I think that I will get some pictures of mine and try and put in the classifieds here. Is that Possible? I'm new here and I'm trying to get this stuff right
Thanks

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #33  
Anyone seen or have a Terrapro tiller attachment? (RT-38) call 2816501537 or send me a note. Thanks!!

Attachments

• rt38.jpg
    rt38.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 3,631
   / Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #34  
That's a rare bird. I believe it is probably made by Woods, as were the other attachments.

They should bring back something like a Terrapro with liquid cooling, but it probably has too much liability.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #35  
Agree they should bring the Terra Pro back in a version like the Pro Hauler.

I have recenly acquired two operational Terra Pro's, a third parts machine, and have found two more complete machines that need a little help.

I also acquired a 100 Gallon Sprayer, two RC-42 mowers and two FM-48 mowers.

I'm working on parts for two of the mowers now from Woods and Yamaha.

I'm having one complete driveshaft and two outer driveshaft halves built to factory specs, including the plastic PTO covers (these apparently get lost?? and are no longer available from Yamaha or Woods). I'll be posting the drive shafts on E-bay for sale, once I get a price from the driveline shop.

If any one is interested, I'll be selling two Terra Pro's with your choice of a RC-42" or a FM-48" mower.

I'm retired, and do some hay farming, so I use the Terra Pro & RC-42 to mow around the hay fields, and the sprayer to get on the wet ground that a tractor would sink into.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #36  
I just bought a nice terrapro with an rc-42 mower for $500. The machine starts on the first try every time and the mower works very well. I feel like I got a fantastic deal on the pair! Only problem is that the mower was advertised as a finish mower before I bought them. I know very few people are interested in selling their fm-48 but I am willing to trade my rc for an fm and/or negotiate a price. Flybrian, im also interested in your sprayer if it is for sale and operational. Either way, I'm very happy to join the terrapro family!

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #37  
Thanks for the reply. You got a great deal!

I have acquired two each of the FM-48 and RC42 mowers, two were limping.
I'm not interested in the trade.
I expect to purchase another pair of Terrapro's locally and will be keeping the two best 4 wheelers and best FM48 and RC42 mower and the sprayer for use on the farm.
The other two 4 wheelers and mowers will be available in a package deal after they are put into fully operational condition (carb overhauls, and a PTO for one. The first buyer will get choice on the mower they want. Price will be around $2000 for a 4x4 and one mower.

I have a complete PTO drive shaft and ccomponents available for anyone who needs one, and More can be built. It isn't cheap, but $500 got me three rebuilt half shafts and one complete driveline. I can provide the front shaft that goes into the PTO, or the rear half for the mower. Woods no longer makes the half shaft components, and they want $400 for a complete replacement driveline. I'll have prices as soon as I can decipher the billing. Flybrian1950

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #38  
I have a Yamaha Pro-Hauler, kinda the cousin of the Terra-Pro, no PTO, just a 4 wheeler with a stake body. I bought it new and it has been a real workhorse with no problems. Only two wheel drive but has high/low range and a manual differential lock. with a load on the bed it will go about anywhere. I'll be lost when it wears out, thge new Pro-Hauler is nothing close to this one.DSCF1084 (676 x 507).jpg

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #39  
Check out pro man pto
The guy sells a pro kit for atv's
Brush hogs and mowers