John Deere 4100

Attachments

• Photo-0036.jpg
    Photo-0036.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 2,145
   / Anyone have any info on this??? #2  
ya have seen and have some more pics of if you like

/ Anyone have any info on this??? #3  
I just bought a working model of the Raider. They were made in MN in the 80's. Do a google search and someone by the name of Josh has created a website. The 3 cyl Kubota is not an original engine.

/ Anyone have any info on this??? #4  
I bought one in 2010 and is a 2142 model. good working condition and use it all the time. If you need operator manual or parts manual I have info on how to get one. They did put a 2 or 3 cyclinder yanmar on these machines. you could call me at 660-826-4788 if you like.

Last edited:
   / Anyone have any info on this??? #5  
I have an old Waldon. Same unit only badged for Waldon forklift co. It has a 3 cyl Yanmar. Runs great.

/ Anyone have any info on this??? #6  
I bought one in 2010 and is a 2142 model. good working condition and use it all the time. If you need operator manual or parts manual I have info on how to get one. They did put a 2 or 3 cyclinder yanmar on these machines. you could call me at 660-826-4788 if you like.
Did you know that you could send a Private Message to the OP and give him your phone number rather than posting it on an open forum?

/ Anyone have any info on this??? #7  
saw something like this near the county for Wilkes and Caldwell counties going into Lenoir NC the other day

/ Anyone have any info on this??? #8  
i actually have the original manual for the machine and i bought an engine manual about 15 years ago.

/ Anyone have any info on this??? #9  
Any idea where to get parts for these? I had a couple bearings go out on the rear axles and need to find some salvageable housings and shafts or have mine reworked which I really don't want to do.

/ Anyone have any info on this??? #10  
Any idea where to get parts for these? I had a couple bearings go out on the rear axles and need to find some salvageable housings and shafts or have mine reworked which I really don't want to do.

I have had to have parts made at a machine shop. The bearings in mine are Timken models. Not sure the model # though.