Anyone have info on FEL valve on ct335 for PB for grapple?

/ Anyone have info on FEL valve on ct335 for PB for grapple? #1  

Tshaw

Tractor
Bobcat Ct 335
Hi folks,

I'm just starting the task of adding a grapple to my ct335 and am working on plumbing...I'd prefer to NOT use a diverter valve and instead tie into the Power Beyond port on the loader valve (made by walvoil) but cannot find any info even on their website... all I need is to identify the PB port... I have 4 work ports,a pressure,a drain and then one that goes back to the 3pt(it looks like) BUT their is another port that is plugged on the end nearest the outside of the machine...what is this??? The line going to the rear 3pt (???) is labeled "T1" and the return is labeled "T" but i want to make sure I'm headed in the right direction...

Any help would be awsome!

Travis
Prince George, Canada

/ Anyone have info on FEL valve on ct335 for PB for grapple? #2  
would be interested in what you find out, that is in the "at some point" plan for my tractor

/ Anyone have info on FEL valve on ct335 for PB for grapple?
So, I had to call the other side of the country to talk to the canadian dealer and the model on the loaders (sdm 10212p) isn't even in their catalogs yet... So we both found that to be very stupid and neither where very impressed by their lack of tech support both on their website and in their manual distribution...lol

Anyhow, after a bit of a chat and going over the ports and their labels we've decided that the rear back port with the hard line heading to the 3pt is the PB port and it is labeled "T1" as "T" is the tank return line... and "P" is the pressure port and "P1" is the alternate inlet port (plugged)...

When I confirm this I will try to take a pic and edit this post... :)

P.S.- I found out that they make a push connect tee that you can put into the hard line to go into your aux front hyd lines and back out to the tank line...I'll post an update on that too... :)

/ Anyone have info on FEL valve on ct335 for PB for grapple? #4  
sounds good looking forward to seeing the completed project

/ Anyone have info on FEL valve on ct335 for PB for grapple? #5  
How will you control the function?
Seems like the 3rd function kit would still be the best and cheapest way.
Why don't you want to go this route?

I'll be going out of the pb port on the loader control valve into my D03 tandem centre valve, and then out of the tank port (D03) into the pressure port for the 3pt... Then my neighbour picked up a suregrips handle with 2 thumb buttons and a trigger button do do the controlling....Sure Grip Controls, control grips and industrial joysticks for mobile equipment :thumbsup::D:thumbsup::cool:

I have found alocal supplier who has adapter fittings to tie into the hard line between the loader valve and the 3pt... it's banjo fittings on both ends, so I've had to improvise something that will work...the tube is 15mm o.d. tubing... All's well and I'll try to take som pics when I'm done or as I go...

My buying of this tractor was a real toss up between a case 580 backhoe or this tractor... I have 80acres that is HEAVY bush with lots of willow trees...and some spruce,pine,fir, birch,etc... The land will be used to raise meat goats so I don't need to clear the whole lot,just the access roads and fence lines... We knew a backhoe or excavator would be best but then would leave us hanging once we got into production... Anyhow, my father (retired) has been a heavy equipment operator for most his life and I have more than my share of seat time so our standards of how a machine funtions is quite high, and although the tractor is by now way a piece of construction equipment I figure there is no reason it can't have efficient controls to help with productivity...if that makes any sense...

Now the wife says we'll buy an excavator in a few years anyhow..WOOHOO! for our site prep for the new house and barn... Man I'm glad I left the city!!!

Last edited:
So I bought my grapple today at the auction... versatech 66" with twin grapples still on the skid for $2000... not a big savings but enough for me!

My neighbour supplied me with all my hoses and fittings for them for a case of beer...$42.10 (20 pack of bud)OUCH!

Joystick - $140
Valve/manifold/some fittings - $168
Adapter fittings for the PB ports - $53
grapple - 2000
couplers - 40

All In for $2443.10... WOOHOO!!!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup::licking: