Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder?

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #11  
Subscribed! Definitely a mod I want to make to my BX! Looking forward to mounting location ideas.

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #12  
Not long ago someone posted pics of a "shelf" that mounted to the ROPS as a base for a tool box. I think it might work equally well for a chain saw - just bungee it on. The ROPS mounted self - from the pics - or from the site - could be mounted in a number of different configurations. I can't recall the name of the mfgr.

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #13  
I found the link re the ROPS mounted tool box ledge/shelf - might work for some chain saws with some modifications. The shelf seems a bit narrow - so would need to attach a platform on top - not perfect but doable.

ROPS Mounted Tool Box

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #14  
My issue is little tractor with a backhoe. I don't want it in the way and I have already mounted mirrors and ammo boxes for chain storage, etc. on my FEL towers and the cute little Kubota stowage box on the ROPS. Running out of real estate. Might have to be ROPS mounted on the opposite side.

IMG_8625.jpg IMG_8627.jpg IMG_8628.jpg

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #15  
Ballast box with chainsaw holders plus logging chain, oil,gas, and sharpening tools.

Attachments

• ballast with saws2.jpg
    ballast with saws2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 509
  • ballast box 4.jpg
    ballast box 4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 534
   / Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #16  
I like the kolpin utv saw press as well. I have mounted several places but the best for me has been on the ROPS when it is folded down. I can take the saw out and fold it up when needed without removing the press. That won't work with a cab, but the nice thing about the press is you can pretty much mount it anywhere you want and it holds the saw safe and secure.

Attachments

• 2014-10-19 17.10.02.jpg
    2014-10-19 17.10.02.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,319
   / Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #18  
I built one a while back for my little skidder. I am a cheapskate on stuff like this so I used 2 scraps of rough sawn 2x8 and 2 wooden stakes. Only took about 10 minutes to screw it together and lag it to the boom. Cost was $0 as I had this stuff laying around.
Christi's Phone 004.jpg
Christi's Phone 003.jpg
Christi's Phone 002.jpg
Christi's Phone 001.jpg

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #19  
You can see how I typically use my chainsaw holder when working in this video.

Is there anything you dont' videotape yourself doing? Seriously, you must be a you tube celebrity with as many videos you make of yourself. Is that your goal?

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #20  
Is there anything you dont' videotape yourself doing? Seriously, you must be a you tube celebrity with as many videos you make of yourself. Is that your goal?

Making videos has been a hobby of mine for long time, roadhunter.

For example, long before YouTube existed, I was having fun with video. Here is a video that endlessly looped as a background in the menu to a DVD that I passed out to my friends covering our track season in 2005.