Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder?

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #21  
Making videos has been a hobby of mine for long time, roadhunter.

For example, long before YouTube existed, I was having fun with video. Here is a video that endlessly looped as a background in the menu to a DVD that I passed out to my friends covering our track season in 2005.

I see last week it was repairing a toilet. LOL. I guess if you enjoy being a you tube celebrity more power to you. I was always a big fan of ChuckE2009's welding videos.

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #22  
I was looking for ideas too, or for a mount I could buy for a reasonable price and just bolt up. I gave up and made my own mount this weekend. :)
Lower is 1/8"x2" angle, upper is bent 1/8" plate. Slot in angle to fit bar cover, and in the top plate to fit the felling dogs, which are on both sides of the bar on my saw.
Welded them on, painted it all red.
IMG_20161218_155310_291.jpgIMG_20161218_161002_649.jpg

I still need to get a piece of stick-on rubber tread stuff from HF for the upper mount. The saw will rest on the rubber, not the steel.

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #23  
I keep saying I'm going to make one but haven't gotten around to finding a good spot to mount it yet. I bought a couple of thick plastic cutting boards for the kitchen. With the help of a table saw I easily made the scabbard to hold the saw. I figure the plastic isn't going to hurt the chain.

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #24  
I keep saying I'm going to make one but haven't gotten around to finding a good spot to mount it yet. I bought a couple of thick plastic cutting boards for the kitchen. With the help of a table saw I easily made the scabbard to hold the saw. I figure the plastic isn't going to hurt the chain.
What I plan to use too. Better than wood I think for long term durability and chain protection. 4shorts built a holder for his BX. Don't remember what exactly he used for material but here is the link... 213 Custom Kubota BX25D - YouTube He starts talking about the chainsaw holder just after the 5min mark. Not sure I will locate it similarly however as I don't want to block an exit.

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #25  
Some ideas.

DSC03206.JPG

DSC07079.JPG

DSC05849.JPG

20150222_110623 (1280x720).jpg

20151008_113304 (1280x720).jpg

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #27  
Richard, if your saw has a full tank and you put it in the ROPS mounted scabbard, does gas leak out the tank vent?

None of them leak fuel. One of them leaks chain oil.

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #28  
IMG_1548.JPGIMG_1549.JPG

/ Anyone have photos of a Chainsaw holder? #30  
Richard, my guess is Brunswick Canada, based on the tail end of the lettering thats visible.. Google is your friend !