Anyone intersted in a Satoh Beaver

/ Anyone intersted in a Satoh Beaver #1  

DonE0929

Tractor
Mahindra 1526 tlb, Satoh Beaver S370D
Guys I have decided to sell my satoh beaver 370d.... its been in the family for around 25 years and has been a workhorse. I purchased a new tractor last year and planned to do a nice restoration on the Beaver, but other projects are always higher on the to do list.
The beaver is 4x4... it runs well, a little ugly, but nothing is rusted away. I parked it when the new tractor arrived and it hasn't moved since.
It will need a water pump gasket ( I make them from cardboard and they last a year or so) , a battery ( stolen for another project) an ignition switch ( or go without as I have do for 10 years). The clutch is starting to get noisy, but still functions fine.... from experience it should be fine for years without anything done to the clutch, as I used it like that for about 3 years before replacing it last time. I put a new engine in it in the early 2000's, but can only guess that is has less the 1000 hours on it... no meter. the only implement left is a trailer mover on the 3pt.
It is located in North GA and I have no interest in shipping it, so pickup will be required.
I'm not sure what she is worth these days, I saw a 2 wheel drive sell locally about 3 years ago for 2800 in worse shape, but that has no reflection on today I know.
If anyone is interested feel free to make an offer. cash or cash/trade is okay.

/ Anyone intersted in a Satoh Beaver #2  
Is your tractor still available?