/ Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO? #1  

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G - Bobcat V417 - TORO+Loader
Clicked on: ANBO

Got this:

anbo.PNG

Is there a different Website address or are they not in business now?

/ Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO? #3  
I heard, from a couple of guys who had grapples ordered from Anbo, that they shut down abruptly. The customers had to get their money back from the CC company prior to ordering from me.
Travis

/ Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO? #4  
Interesting, my cousin’s boyfriend is the production manager for ANBO. I’ll inquire.

/ Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO? #5  
A quick search brings up court records for both collections against them and Dept of Revenue tax warrant. That doesn't sound good.

/ Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO?
   / Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO? #7  
Resurrecting this thread... some news about ANBO.

My cousin’s beau is getting closer to fully open his business and he hasn’t decided on the name of the business but he’s leaning on keeping the name ANBO which I strongly recommended due to the high quality products in the past. He already has an order from New Zealand that wanted some products made (industrial). When he gets it up & running, I’ll be providing whatever help I can spare, including advertising, getting the word out, etc. I’m not going to make a buck as he’s a really good guy and I want to help him out.

I have bought my grapple from them before they closed and I’m still amazed at the indestructibility of the grapple so I’m dead set in supporting an AMERICAN business that makes stuff that can easily outlast a generation.

Buy American, buy once!

I’ll be in touch!

/ Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO? #8  
Resurrecting this thread... some news about ANBO.

My cousin’s beau is getting closer to fully open his business and he hasn’t decided on the name of the business but he’s leaning on keeping the name ANBO which I strongly recommended due to the high quality products in the past. He already has an order from New Zealand that wanted some products made (industrial). When he gets it up & running, I’ll be providing whatever help I can spare, including advertising, getting the word out, etc. I’m not going to make a buck as he’s a really good guy and I want to help him out.

I have bought my grapple from them before they closed and I’m still amazed at the indestructibility of the grapple so I’m dead set in supporting an AMERICAN business that makes stuff that can easily outlast a generation.

Buy American, buy once!

I’ll be in touch!

It sounds like he was formerly employed by ANBO, and now wants to start his own business and use that name. When you try to go to anbomanufacturing.com, a New Zealand company redirects you to their site instead (Rata Equipment | Farm Machinery & Equipment made in New Zealand). I'm only mentioning it in case he needs to get that cleared up first, or maybe they have rights to the name.

/ Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO?
Last edited:
   / Anyone Know What Happened To ANBO? #10  
Yup, that’s him! Ron Maestas. One and the same!