Anyone notice differences between the NH Boomer and the LS XR models?

/ Anyone notice differences between the NH Boomer and the LS XR models? #11  
No speedometer on the Boomer.

There are differences some small, some more convenient, and some larger.

Paint
Loader and subframe
Wheels
Yellow zinc fasteners
Hood release is on the left side of hood
Front work lights are angled
Mid pto standard
Draft control optional
Greater parts network and availability
Rear drawbar chain loop
Mid SCV ports are different
Cab interior is lighter color
OBD port is different

Many more if I think about it but this has been discussed in posts already in LS and New Holland.

Locally, New Holland prices are not much different than the local LS dealer and it's not thousands of dollars difference.

/ Anyone notice differences between the NH Boomer and the LS XR models? #12  
No speedometer on the Boomer.

There are differences some small, some more convenient, and some larger.

Paint
Loader and subframe
Wheels
Yellow zinc fasteners
Hood release is on the left side of hood
Front work lights are angled
Mid pto standard
Draft control optional
Greater parts network and availability
Rear drawbar chain loop
Mid SCV ports are different
Cab interior is lighter color
OBD port is different

Many more if I think about it but this has been discussed in posts already in LS and New Holland.

Locally, New Holland prices are not much different than the local LS dealer and it's not thousands of dollars difference.
There was at one time cash spread of 3-5K between the NH and LS. The LS was less expensive. If it’s closer now that might explain why NH has less dealers forcing LS to give deeper discounts to keep NH in compact tractor segment. They were threatening to exit compact tractor business in early 2020. Does anyone know any further details. No doubt the NH FEL provides better visibility to the operator if it’s equal cash now. That is nice loader on the NH unit no argument on this.

/ Anyone notice differences between the NH Boomer and the LS XR models? #13  
I just bought an LS and the dealer said they make similar for NH and somebody else....forgot who....said expect to spend a couple K more for the different badges.....so it wasn't your model, but if they did my model then there is a possibility they did for yours too!