Anyone out plowin?

/ Anyone out plowin? #161  
Had 6 in yesterday in about 2 hours. Than nothing. Weird weather

/ Anyone out plowin? #162  
Couldn't post because the site was down. Here's a 30 sec video from my latest snow removal. Got 10 to 14 inches to get rid of. Starting to get the hang of it.

/ Anyone out plowin? #163  
Couldn't post because the site was down. Here's a 30 sec video from my latest snow removal. Got 10 to 14 inches to get rid of. Starting to get the hang of it.

Raise your chute deflector up to throw snow further away. Looks like you are owing right along. Also did you walk in to get tractor? Looks like you are following some tracks. Jon

/ Anyone out plowin? #164  
Raise your chute deflector up to throw snow further away. Looks like you are owing right along. Also did you walk in to get tractor? Looks like you are following some tracks. Jon
Yeah, I raised it on the way back

Yeah, had to walk from my car at the gate to the cottage, too much snow to drive to the cottage. Then, I forgot the tractor's key so had to walk back, that's why there are so many tracks lol (wasn't laughing then)

What do you mean by "Looks like you are owing right along"?

/ Anyone out plowin? #165  
Will be out in the morning it coming down good now calling for 15cm HWY close also .

/ Anyone out plowin? #166  
We received a skiff of snow yesterday. Top photo is on the street, which is all ice from the warm weather we just had.. No problem!
P1090667.jpg
P1090661.jpg

/ Anyone out plowin?
Looks like a lot of stress on that little plow frame.
Does the plow angle?

/ Anyone out plowin? #168  
Hello and good morning ArlyA,

Would you mind telling me who made the tracks for your atv? Do they come in a wider version?

/ Anyone out plowin? #169  
Hello and good morning ArlyA,

Would you mind telling me who made the tracks for your atv? Do they come in a wider version?
I have several threads about this 6x6 machine. Here is one about work. The pods are made by Soucy they do not make them wider, in fact, most versions are more narrow. With these pods, ground PSI is quite low, about as low as Alpine machines have. We operate in snow much and can go were wide track sleds get stuck. Of course these pods are costly and require HP to run.
P1090473.jpg
Boss in snow471.jpg

/ Anyone out plowin? #170  
Yeah, I raised it on the way back

Yeah, had to walk from my car at the gate to the cottage, too much snow to drive to the cottage. Then, I forgot the tractor's key so had to walk back, that's why there are so many tracks lol (wasn't laughing then)

What do you mean by "Looks like you are owing right along"?
"owing" was supposed to be moving right along. ie your ground speed was higher than I would have thought with the amount of snow depth. Maybe I just go too slow. Lol. Jon