Anyone use a CTL with a box blade?

/ Anyone use a CTL with a box blade? #11  
I have an 84" BB on my MX5100 HST. I've only ever stalled the tractor once in 18" of sandy clay, BB was full to the rim.

/ Anyone use a CTL with a box blade? #12  
I think if the question is, can the track loader push a 6' blade, then the answer is YES.

But the real questions are whether the styles of implement and approaches you're considering will address the problem, and that's more complicated. I don't have much experience in it (i have 99% used my box blade on dirt) but i have seen repeatedly that if you don't rip up (essentially DEcompact) the surrounding material from a low spot, it will always reappear because whatever you put into it cannot form any kind of 'interlock' with the already-hardened walls of that depression, so it stays 'loose' and gets bounced/flung out when driven over, leaving basically the same hole as before.

So i think you need rippers/scarifiers. Again, not a power problem with that machine, but many landplane type implements have no scarifiers. So i think that right there is the next question. Which type of implement could you build or buy that is suited to both ripping and smoothing. Modify a 3pt box blade is cheapest, buy an SSQA box blade is possible, modify a land plane is possible or some might have rippers, or there are other sort of in between designs that have rippers and something like a rake/comb on front.

/ Anyone use a CTL with a box blade? #13  
Yes, you can use a box blade on a CTL. I bought a SSQA adapter to a 3-point hitch. I use box blades, rear blade, land plane and more on my CTL, that I used on my big tractor. The rear blade is handy when using around the edge of my pond. This gives me more reach to work pea gravel and remove aquatic weeds.