Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be?

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #1  

raiderjack

Tractor
kioti dk35se hst
Visited the dealer today looking to purchase my second Kioti tractor. Previously had a 2011 DK35se that was rock solid and pretty much trouble free. Great machine and wouldn't really consider anything but Kioti.
As I was stepping onto a new '22 DK4210se I noticed that the entire rear fender and deck moved/wobbled as I climbed aboard. Thought maybe the step wasn't attached properly so I checked other DKs and CKs on the lot. Same. Almost flimsy like it'll break over time. Can anyone on their 2nd Kioti comment on if these machines are still heavy duty?
BTW, I'm 6'2" 230ish so no "lose some weight" comments please!!!!

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #2  
Visited the dealer today looking to purchase my second Kioti tractor. Previously had a 2011 DK35se that was rock solid and pretty much trouble free. Great machine and wouldn't really consider anything but Kioti.
As I was stepping onto a new '22 DK4210se I noticed that the entire rear fender and deck moved/wobbled as I climbed aboard. Thought maybe the step wasn't attached properly so I checked other DKs and CKs on the lot. Same. Almost flimsy like it'll break over time. Can anyone on their 2nd Kioti comment on if these machines are still heavy duty?
BTW, I'm 6'2" 230ish so no "lose some weight" comments please!!!!
I have a 2019 DK5510. The tractor is wonderful to work with, but the tier 4 system has been a nightmare. I operate it at the required rpm level, however the system has not worked properly from the beginning . It has been in the shop repeatedly in attempts to fix it with no luck. It is in the shop now getting a turbo replaced, among other things. There are several others with similar problems, also in the nx line which uses the same engine. If it weren't for that it would be great. I wouldn't buy another Kioti, or recommend others to do so.

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #3  
I don't think much of anything is built as heavy duty as it use to be. The idea today - lighter, thinner, faster, shinier - CHEAPER.

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #4  
I don't think much of anything is built as heavy duty as it use to be. The idea today - lighter, thinner, faster, shinier - CHEAPER.
I agree everything built today is a toy compared to equipment back in the day

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #5  
2019 3510se with 320 hours. I try to run above 1800 except for 5-10 min at 1500 waiting to let the temp lift off of COLD. I DO 75% of my work with full pto speed but the rest is general activities at 1800-2000. I regen every 40-60 hours. 0 issues so far. And the overall machine is solid, I have hard packed clay that bakes into concrete from May/sept and beat it to death but haven’t seen any problems. Yet - I know it can happen but that’s true about anything and any brand

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #6  
I'm 5'7'' and 230 :ROFLMAO:, if you want a tractor that feels sturdy and have pretty close to zero issues with the 4 tier, check out any machine in that class from TYM/Branson with the IDI mechanical inj. Kukje engine. If you want lots of metal in the tractor look for the Branson derived model the 4820. Has same engine has my TYM T474 has, I'm at 320h and have yet had to do a regen. If you operate these at 1800-2400rpms it will be long, one user on the FB group had his 1st regen at 435h. Anyway, just a tip if you want to look for something with these specs.

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #7  
I'm taller and more corpulent than you are, and haven't had issue with my CK, nor has it felt anything other than solid.

My CK2610 is the first Kioti I've owned, but I've been following them fairly closely since 2010 and have seen nothing but overall improvement.

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #8  
I'm taller and more corpulent than you are, and haven't had issue with my CK, nor has it felt anything other than solid.

My CK2610 is the first Kioti I've owned, but I've been following them fairly closely since 2010 and have seen nothing but overall improvement.
I don't feel the NX models were an improvement.
To much computer and electrical controlled and prone to more issues than the other models IMO.

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #9  
I have a 2012 Kioti RX6010 and it's one tough tractor, it's also pre Tier 4 regulations. My 2012 F350 Powerstroke is completely stock with all of the EPA regulated parts and it has been trouble free for me since day one. Everyone has an opinion and you will certainly hear them here.

/ Are Kiotis as solid as they used to be? #10  
My CK4010SE has been solid so far and worked great. No problem with the REgen so far.