Tires Are my tires mounted right?

/ Are my tires mounted right? #1  

bill18163

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710,BX1860,LA3940
I am having trouble trying to find out if my R4 tires are mounted correct. Like are the bars going in the right direction. Does anyone have a picture of the correct way the bars should be running?

/ Are my tires mounted right? #2  
I am having trouble trying to find out if my R4 tires are mounted correct. Like are the bars going in the right direction. Does anyone have a picture of the correct way the bars should be running?

Here you go.

Attachments

• DSCI0339.JPG
    DSCI0339.JPG
    841 KB · Views: 450
   / Are my tires mounted right? #3  
From the top, the treads should form a "V" that points forward. The tracks left on the ground will be pointing opposite the direction of travel.

/ Are my tires mounted right? #4  
I'll second that photo............:D

Attachments

• 1102081441a.jpg
    1102081441a.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 261
   / Are my tires mounted right?
Thanks guys. My tires are on wrong. I'll have to switch the tires to get them right.

/ Are my tires mounted right? #7  
Well lets see LB? Maybe a guy is going around at night and switching peoples tires around. I mean come on. Either the dealer or the owner put them own the wrong side.

Not trying to be a smart______ but how did you really think they got on wrong? Someone just made a honest mistake.

Chris

/ Are my tires mounted right? #8  
Some one might have switched them for a wider or narrower track if the bolt plate in the rim is off set.
Make sure you check the clearance after you switch them.
If they do hit you will have to demount tires and spin them on the rim and remount them in the other direction.

tom

/ Are my tires mounted right? #9  
if you have them on wrong they will work good for pulling back out of a hole....only heard a small few to run them that way just for backing out of a hole.....but not me I'm going straight threw the hole lol...

/ Are my tires mounted right? #10  
Some one might have switched them for a wider or narrower track if the bolt plate in the rim is off set.
Make sure you check the clearance after you switch them.
If they do hit you will have to demount tires and spin them on the rim and remount them in the other direction.

tom

If you take the tire off, flip it and put it back on the same side I agree with you... but if you put it on the other side of the tractor with the same rim orientation then you get the same offset but 'arrows' going the other way.... right? ;)