Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm?

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #181  
Short sleeves in single digit temps plowing snow is close to great sex!

Bob, you're doing one of them wrong...

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm?
I am not sure it would hold enough. Are you ready for the big football game Monday night?

Am I ready for the big game Monday night? Hey...do bears live in the woods? :D

What about you?

Last edited:
   / Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #183  
Short sleeves in single digit temps plowing snow is close to great sex!

Don't let you wife see that, years ago I told my wife using the backhoe was "almost as good as sex" she hasn't let me forget 20 years latter. No sense of humor I guess.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #185  
Yes, should be a great game.

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #186  
Better setup a session with the wife to compare my snow plowing experience to, may take a few times to really be able to make a decision.

Will tell her it is related to a TBN survey!

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #187  
In -15 C, with a -25 windchill, i'll take a cab all day long over open station. Wish i had one.......

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #188  
I have plowed snow with two open station tractors in my lifetime. The first time was for two winters on a Massey Ferguson with a bucket and the second time for 5 winters with a Farmall C and a dozer blade on the ends of the loader bucket arms. I now have a cab and I sure am glad I spent the extra dough for it. I will NEVER go back to open station.

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #189  
In -15 C, with a -25 windchill, i'll take a cab all day long over open station. Wish i had one.......

We have some friends by Thunder Bay, I don't think they put on a heavy coat with a -20 windchill.
Ron

/ Are tractors with cabs becoming the norm? #190  
We have some friends by Thunder Bay, I don't think they put on a heavy coat with a -20 windchill.
Ron
I carry my heavy coat in the heep in winter, but I don't wear it unless I break down and have to thumb a ride. It is bright orange with retro-reflective striping. I would rather be seen than be dead. :)