Backhoe Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #31  
Do any of you guys have a picture of an aftermarket subframe for a mahindra 4035? I bought an old case backhoe for a skid steer and want to mount it on a subframe. The factory mahindra subframe would be hard to duplicate, hence looking for pictures of aftermarket ones.
Thanks in advance!

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #33  
I suggest you look at a Deere or Kubota Power Beyond setup...they're much more compact then what you have on your tractor.
I have it on my 4520 Deere. I'll try to get a picture this afternoon and post it for you.

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch
My Mahindra dealer only offers a 3-point hitch backhoe. When I asked him about sub-frame mounted BH, he said that was only for the small tractors and that the 5555 was stronger and had a sub-frame already. There are frame rails underneath it. In my search for a BH, I could find no sub-frame mounted backhoes for my Mahindra.

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #35  
I tried posting photos last night, of my subframe, but couldn't get them to load. I'll try again tonight.
hugs, Brandi

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #36  
My Mahindra dealer only offers a 3-point hitch backhoe. When I asked him about sub-frame mounted BH, he said that was only for the small tractors and that the 5555 was stronger and had a sub-frame already. There are frame rails underneath it. In my search for a BH, I could find no sub-frame mounted backhoes for my Mahindra.

What your dealer is calling a subframe is just the rails that stiffen up the loader mount. Usually thick angle or tube. These rails come off when the subframe goes on. My subframe has 3/4 inch think beams, 6 inches tall..........running all the way up to where the loader is mounted.
hugs, Brnadi

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch
What your dealer is calling a subframe is just the rails that stiffen up the loader mount. Usually thick angle or tube. These rails come off when the subframe goes on. My subframe has 3/4 inch think beams, 6 inches tall..........running all the way up to where the loader is mounted.
hugs, Brnadi

What backhoe brand is it? Did the subframe come with it or is it custom?

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #38  
What backhoe brand is it? Did the subframe come with it or is it custom?

It is a Bradco 511 backhoe branded for Mahindra. The subframe halves on the tractor and backhoe were designed for my 6520 4WD by Mahindra and/or Bradco.
hugs, Brandi

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #39  
Here are some photos I dug out of my TBN file, of the backhoe half of the subframe. 511 subframe right outboard half.jpg511 subframe right half.jpg511 subframe profile.jpg511 subframe left inboard half.jpg511 subframe left half.jpg
hugs, Brandi

/ Attaching a Backhoe to the 3-Point Hitch #40  
I still can not upload any new photos. Send me a PM and with your email address and I will email them to you.
hugs, Brandi