Attachments Forum...

/ Attachments Forum... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
The Attachments Forum doesn't seem to be attached to the system any longer. Here is the message that I get...

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( SQL ERROR: Sat, Sep 17 2005 14:37:09 -0500 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 183

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 130
SQL ERROR: Sat, Sep 17 2005 14:37:09 -0500 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 156 )</font>

/ Attachments Forum... #2  
Same database SQL errors here when selecting attachment forum:

SQL ERROR: Sat, Sep 17 2005 15:06:47 -0500 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 183

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 130
SQL ERROR: Sat, Sep 17 2005 15:06:47 -0500 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 156

John

/ Attachments Forum... #3  
yep...just got the same error myself. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

..Tony

/ Attachments Forum... #4  
Junkman & others,

Thanks for informing us of this problem. We are now aware of the issue and will work on it.

It may be later today or this evening before we can devote resources to resolving the issue. Please be patient.

Thanks.

/ Attachments Forum... #5  
When we see that error message, is there a way to either let us know that the problem is already known by the admins? or should we be sending a note to let the admins know?

Just was thinking an error message popping up with gibberish (at least to me) leaves me wondering. I assume the admins know it but Hakim's message indicates he's glad to learn of the problem.

Any helpful suggestions?

/ Attachments Forum... #6  
Beenthere...

Thanks for your interest and concern.

We are just momentarily short-handed. Usually we would post a temp page that blocks those messages. There just isn't a simple way for this to get done. We are however working on the problem.

Our people who work on these things are in three states right now. Ibrahaim, our chief coder and database administrator, is away all day at a conference. I wish we could fix it, but everyone will just have to be patient, and go visit the other forums.

/ Attachments Forum... #7  
Attachment Forums Fixed

It appears that our emergency code master got to the database and fixed the errors. I will continue to watch things; Ibrahim will be back in a couple of hours; I am am sure he will have a full report for me.

Enjoy yourselves.

/ Attachments Forum... #8  
Really do appreciate all your hard and diligent work for us. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks