Attacking that power problem CT225

/ Attacking that power problem CT225 #141  
I now have a 10000psi hyd pressure guage, but I have yet to test
my HST pressures. If someone else performs this test first, I hope he
reports here.

/ Attacking that power problem CT225 #142  
I hate these threads that go hot and heavy and then just leave you hanging. I'm looking at a CT225 now, doing some research, and I'm wondering if this was ever resolved.

/ Attacking that power problem CT225
I resolved it....I got rid of the tractor.

/ Attacking that power problem CT225 #145  
Well, this was an interesting read this morning. I just bought a CT225..:shocked:
Hopefully, these are exceptions to the norm, or "possibly" Bobcat corrected it in later year models.
Guess I'll be finding out soon enough. I've got a lot of hills on my property.

/ Attacking that power problem CT225 #146  
Well, this was an interesting read this morning. I just bought a CT225..:shocked:
Hopefully, these are exceptions to the norm, or "possibly" Bobcat corrected it in later year models.
Guess I'll be finding out soon enough. I've got a lot of hills on my property.

I have never operated a CT225, but my Kioti DK35se (I think that would be a CT335) will spin the tires on solid ground in Low AND Med range. Of course it wont do it in High range. This is with my ballast barrel on the back, and with fluid loaded rear tires, so I am not hurting for traction either. Test your rig when you get it, push into a solid immovable object in Lo and Med and see what happens. I use my gravel pile.

/ Attacking that power problem CT225 #147  
If I push the bucket into a large sand pile my CT225 will spin the tires with no problem.

/ Attacking that power problem CT225 #148  
If I push the bucket into a large sand pile my CT225 will spin the tires with no problem.

Will it do it in LO and MED ranges or just LO?

/ Attacking that power problem CT225 #149  
It will do it in medium. However I don't have filled tires and the only ballast is a 60" box blade.