Auction

/ Auction #11  
MFFRED-- that a gilbert track system in your profile pic?

I would like to say that ones mine, but it's not. I'm not sure of the make of track system, they were from Canada if I remember right.

/ Auction #12  
I surely would not mind having a section or two of that diamond harrow.:thumbsup:

/ Auction #13  
I would like to say that ones mine, but it's not. I'm not sure of the make of track system, they were from Canada if I remember right.

Get bored google snow grooming equipment.

And yes, most of snow grooming equipment is from Canada. Go figure.:)

/ Auction #14  
You never know about auctions. Had a dairy farmer go sell out and auctioned everything off. Stuff went cheap. For instance, he had a Case 95hp w/cab and fel. about 700hrs, 2 to 3 yrs old. $18,000.00 It was in good shape too. Rather depressing for the estate.

You are absolutely right that you never know if stuff will go cheap or high. Usually what happens is that the stuff at the sale that you aren't interested in goes cheap and what you went there for goes sky high.

/ Auction
You are absolutely right that you never know if stuff will go cheap or high. Usually what happens is that the stuff at the sale that you aren't interested in goes cheap and what you went there for goes sky high.

Absoluteley , As most of the farmers in this area are the same as me 1500-2000 acres if i go to an auction with my heart set on something i'm always bidding against neighbours so have to pretend i did'nt see them and keep bidding !