Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache!

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache! #11  
Farmerford,

I think you are right but I guess we'll never know.

John

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache!
Want to thank everybody for all of the suggestions. I still have not been able to get this thing to work. Until I finally do get it figured out, I am just using the box blade with the rippers deployed continuously.
I will probably end up taking it to someone who is a lot smarter than I am about hydraulics and get it resolved. Will post the fix here when I do.
Thanks again....:eek::eek::eek:

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache! #13  
here is a link to the web page but I couldent get the valve pdf to open
Bypy

tommu

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache! #14  
Take a picture of the valve from the other side. We want to see that you have the inlet hose to the valve to the "IN" port and the return to tank hose to the "OUT" port and not to the PB port.
jb

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache! #15  
I got the pdf down loaded and glaneced over it and didn't see the numbers from your valve body it is probibbly the casting number and not the assembly number for the valve.
tommu

/ Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache! #16  
I got the pdf down loaded and glaneced over it and didn't see the numbers from your valve body it is probibbly the casting number and not the assembly number for the valve.
tommu

Yep, their info. is kinda tough to dig out. Koyker loaders use these things apparently. I think it's either a DNS or DN3-4-5-6 valve.

Attachments

• DC008_DNS.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DC008_DN3-4-5-6.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 156
   / Auxiliary Hydraulics Headache! #17  
The L35 has a directional hydraulic valve lever hehind and below the right side of the seat. When the valve lever is pushed in, the flow operates the backhoe unit and when it is pulled out it operates the three point hitch. Have you tried this valve in both positions?
I'm thinking one set of hydraulics is taken up by the front loader and the other set is split and controlled by the directional valve so you can either raise the three point hitch or operate an implement. Once you set the level of the three point hitch, you may have to switch the flow back to operate the implement.
I just bought my L35 and I'm new to this so I'm likely not much help. I've never taken the backhoe off. I'm in the process of looking at other implements so I'm real interested in your problem.