Auxillary Hydraulics

/ Auxillary Hydraulics #1  

KevinMcD

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
I have a new CK30 HST with a Woods FEL and Woods backhoe. I am looking into buying a log skidder for the FEL (it has the quick attach system). It looks like I need a third spool valve and line to control the grapple (open and close). Is this a hard thing to do? My manual shows a place for "double acting levers" behind the FEL joystick. Can I get this from Kioti as a kit? Are the ports for these already on the tractor? Are 2 ports being used for my backhoe? Unfortunately my tractor is at another location right now so I can't look at it. Any help would really appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Kevin McD.

/ Auxillary Hydraulics #2  
Kevin,
If you have a Backhoe you may have just have a hose kit installed that does not have a double acting handle. Kioti has an auxillary valve that you can add to the tractor that will replace the valve for the BH. This will give you quick connect hoses for the BH and a handle to open and close your grapple. If you want to run the grapple while the BH is hooked up you can add another valve which will let you do both at the same time. After the grapple valve is installed you can run the hoses to the front of the bucket. I have these in stock if needed. It is a job that is not that difficult to do.
Barrettseq.com 941-460-9769

/ Auxillary Hydraulics
Thanks for the info. If I'm looking at the manual correctly, it looks like I have 4 aux. ports, two of which I assume are being used for the backhoe. I would like to be able to have another set of ports to use with the FEL without having to disconnect the backhoe. I will have to take a closer look on the tractor and see how the dealer set it up. Thanks again.
Kevin McD.