Auxilliary hydraulic pump for FEL- what size pump?

/ Auxilliary hydraulic pump for FEL- what size pump? #11  
On our 1966 Ford 5000 the. PTO speed was around 1900 RPM on the tach. Not sure how the 4100 would compare.

on the grapple you can always install a flow control to limit speed.

/ Auxilliary hydraulic pump for FEL- what size pump? #12  
I am not familiar with your model tractor. My JD 2030 has a mark on the tach at 2100rpm labeled PTO to indicate 540rpm at the PTO.
As stated earlier JD uses 23CC pumps on their 45 & 60 PTO HP tractors. 25CC should be fine. Especially at PTO and lower than PTO rpm.

/ Auxilliary hydraulic pump for FEL- what size pump?
The decal on the 4100 states PTO 540 RPM is at engine 1800 RPM; I used my hand-held rev counter to measure engine RPM against the tacho this afternoon and it is all over the shop; I did a cosmetic overhaul of the instrument cluster a couple of years ago which included repairing a broken tacho needle and the weight is off due to the repair so it reads quite randomly. Turns out that through much of the rev range, the indicated RPM happens to be almost exactly double the PTO speed which is easy enough to remember. One of these days I'll install a new tacho but it's not high on the list.

/ Auxilliary hydraulic pump for FEL- what size pump? #14  
You should be fine at 1800rpm PTO speed or even less rpm with your pump choice.
My JD 2030 is rated max HP at 2500rpm, PTO 2100rpm, I usually run 1500rpm and up.

/ Auxilliary hydraulic pump for FEL- what size pump?
To follow up on this one- I fitted the 25cc pump in the auxilliary power pack yesterday and am super happy with the result. The loader and grapple all function at a very useable speed even at idle, pretty much exactly the kind of working rate I was chasing. Having to rev the engine to lift / tip the loader or operate the grapple is really hard on the clutch, now with the new pump it is nice and quick to lift / tip etc at the kind of engine speed I use to approach a loader / grapple job rather than the kind of engine speed I would use for slashing / rotary hoeing etc.