availible machines??

/ availible machines?? #2  
I find most through those free Little Nickel advertising papaers that you can pickup at the gas station stores. or hear about them by word of mouth at our local Wed. morning breakfast at Jeno's Resturant. Always get good tips from the old timers that meet there.

/ availible machines?? #3  
Take a drive out in the country and keep your eyes open. If I'm looking for stuff like that I'll stop by every old farm or house I come to and ask 'em. You never know what the owners have stuck in an old barn that they had thought about getting rid of and had just never got around to it. Old widows are a really good source for old tractors and such that the old man loved and the old lady always hated. There is a tractor dealership owner around here that buys old tractors from widows all the time. They always wait a year or two before selling the tractor so it never starts. He uses the no start as a buying point and usually gets the tractor for scrap value. If it doesn't start you don't know what's wrong with it! If the people you talk to don't have anything for sale a lot of times they know of someone who does. Be prepared to tie up a weekend or three, and even if they want five times what a piece is worth leave your name and number. Always let them name a price first , if possible, and don't be afraid to lowball them if you have to go first. I hate it when I offer a price and they jump on it, it leaves me with the feeling that I could have got it cheaper!

/ availible machines?? #4  
Know where your tractor dealer are located & dates of auctions & visit tractor events & take a nice long country ride & keep your ears and eyes open and double check here and there on your pc.

&th Annual Thanksgiving Weekend Antique Tractor & Equipment Aucrion coming up soon.
November 29th and 30th..starts at 10am
Website..aumannauctions.com

/ availible machines?? #5  
Most rural areas have classified type papers that sell used merchandise, and usually have a farm equipment section. You can find lots of vintage tractors that way.

Don't forget local auctions.

And check out the ads in Yesterdaystractors.com. They have classified and photo ads.

Happy hunting! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ availible machines?? #6