Avast ye scurvy dogs...

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs...
The last time I told this joke...Marv Albert was still in a training bra...

One cold blustery day in Tampa a fan saw coach McKay walking down Dale Mabry and yelled "hey coach...where's your buccaneers ?"....the coach yelled back...."under my buccan hat"...!

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs... #12  
The last time I told this joke...Marv Albert was still in a training bra...

One cold blustery day in Tampa a fan saw coach McKay walking down Dale Mabry and yelled "hey coach...where's your buccaneers ?"....the coach yelled back...."under my buccan hat"...!

Tom Brady with 5 passing TD’s and no INT’s.

He is amazing.

MoKelly

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs... #13  
I think the GOAT has thoughts of trying to play until 50

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs... #14  
I think the GOAT has thoughts of trying to play until 50
That’s the rumor he’s starting. A lot changes in those 7 years though... 50 was when I slowed down noticably, and I’m not a quarterback

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs...
The key to his ability to stay effective is staying healthy and avoiding injuries...

The "play until 50" thought came from a vlog he did with Gronk ...it was mostly TIC...

A lot of fans would love to see him sign on as a player coach when his current contract expires after this season...he could play and develop a young QG...

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs... #17  
The key to his ability to stay effective is staying healthy and avoiding injuries...

The "play until 50" thought came from a vlog he did with Gronk ...it was mostly TIC...

A lot of fans would love to see him sign on as a player coach when his current contract expires after this season...he could play and develop a young QG...

I think the key to his longevity is his deep belief in NOT HOLDING ONTO THE BALL TOO LONG
He is so good at reading defenses and if it aint there, get rid of it!

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs... #18  
I think the key to his longevity is his deep belief in NOT HOLDING ONTO THE BALL TOO LONG
He is so good at reading defenses and if it aint there, get rid of it!

I think you are spot on correct.

It’s no accident he stays healthy to play and no accident he has won 7 Super Bowls.

MoKelly

/ Avast ye scurvy dogs... #19  
For real?

Attachments

• BFC98658-5E8D-4E31-9BDF-D6BF735AA3F2.jpeg
    BFC98658-5E8D-4E31-9BDF-D6BF735AA3F2.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 52
   / Avast ye scurvy dogs... #20  
Movies! :)

Attachments

• 39262F5D-7A5F-472B-B8BC-B41A536E2F58.jpeg
    39262F5D-7A5F-472B-B8BC-B41A536E2F58.jpeg