Dealer Avenger Dealer

/ Avenger Dealer #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi, I`m new to this post. I am a dealer for the Avenger in Maine. (Meadowbrook Equipment) I have tractors, loaders, backhoes,implements, and a ton of parts in stock. Just like everyone said, these are a basic work horse but man can they ever pull! I sold one to a guy who uses it for a skidder in the woods and he loves it. 14" of clearance under the tractor and ample pivot room for the front axle works well in tough terrain. The engines are powerful and the internal engine conponents look like they came out of a mack truck. dont get me wrong, the finish is not as slick as the others but I spend a lot of time on each tractor to ensure it runs and looks great. I sell the 38hp 4X4 for $8495 and no matter which way you cut it, Its hard to beat for the money. Thanks, everyone for the valuable input on this site!

/ Avenger Dealer #2  
You are right,They can really pull(lots of power) for a little 3 cyl./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Avenger Dealer #3  
DONOTDELETE said:
Hi, I`m new to this post. I am a dealer for the Avenger in Maine. (Meadowbrook Equipment) I have tractors, loaders, backhoes,implements, and a ton of parts in stock. Just like everyone said, these are a basic work horse but man can they ever pull! I sold one to a guy who uses it for a skidder in the woods and he loves it. 14" of clearance under the tractor and ample pivot room for the front axle works well in tough terrain. The engines are powerful and the internal engine conponents look like they came out of a mack truck. dont get me wrong, the finish is not as slick as the others but I spend a lot of time on each tractor to ensure it runs and looks great. I sell the 38hp 4X4 for $8495 and no matter which way you cut it, Its hard to beat for the money. Thanks, everyone for the valuable input on this site!

this is 2007 how have the tractors ****-up are you still a dealer

/ Avenger Dealer #4  
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy joined in 1969 ?????? How did you dig this post up?????

/ Avenger Dealer #6  
Al Gore invented the internet you know,and carbon credits,,he's about like ben franklin was,drove his wife crazy he was so smart,,,thingy

/ Avenger Dealer #7  
hello do you have a phone Number i am in need of a part for my 2001 avenger 254a tractor 8127949422 earl

/ Avenger Dealer #8  
I know it's a old post but need parts for a 2002 avenger 354

/ Avenger Dealer #9  
I know it's a old post but need parts for a 2002 avenger 354
It would appear that your Avenger tractor is actually a Dong Feng.