Awesome loader mover still after 9 years.

/ Awesome loader mover still after 9 years. #1  

Gittyup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739
My little Kioti continues to impress me with what it can do for its size.
IMG_0293.JPGIMG_0291.jpg

/ Awesome loader mover still after 9 years. #2  
Very impressive. I have a stone about that size that I have been pushing around the property for about a year now because I cannot lift it. CK35, with same loader stone rigged about the same way. I'd like to use it as a step coming out the side door of the garage, but I can't get it there ,so it's a bench in the garden right now.
After seeing your picture, I think it's time to get a gauge and quick connect and raise the relief pressure a couple hundred psi.
The loader will lift a bucket of stones picked out of the field very,very slowly while in relief. You have given me some hope. Thanks.

/ Awesome loader mover still after 9 years.
Very impressive. I have a stone about that size that I have been pushing around the property for about a year now because I cannot lift it. CK35, with same loader stone rigged about the same way. I'd like to use it as a step coming out the side door of the garage, but I can't get it there ,so it's a bench in the garden right now.
After seeing your picture, I think it's time to get a gauge and quick connect and raise the relief pressure a couple hundred psi.
The loader will lift a bucket of stones picked out of the field very,very slowly while in relief. You have given me some hope. Thanks.

One thing to note: My loader is a bold-on. Yours is probably QA. The QA reduces the lift a little bit. My tractor can barely lift the rock I have shown. It was all it could do, probably because most of the weight is in front of the bucket.

On your rock, if you can't lift it with the loader, try skidding it with the 3PH and a chain. The 3PH lifts about 400 lbs more than the loader, and you aren't lifting the whole weight when skidding.

/ Awesome loader mover still after 9 years. #4  
One thing to note: My loader is a bold-on. Yours is probably QA. The QA reduces the lift a little bit. My tractor can barely lift the rock I have shown. It was all it could do, probably because most of the weight is in front of the bucket. On your rock, if you can't lift it with the loader, try skidding it with the 3PH and a chain. The 3PH lifts about 400 lbs more than the loader, and you aren't lifting the whole weight when skidding.

Didn't notice that your bucket was pinned and you are absolutely right about my QA bucket putting the weight further away from the lift pistons. One stone was to large and heavy to use the bucket so I took it off and carefully used the cross member.

image-3529559731.jpg

/ Awesome loader mover still after 9 years. #5  
Didn't notice that your bucket was pinned and you are absolutely right about my QA bucket putting the weight further away from the lift pistons. One stone was to large and heavy to use the bucket so I took it off and carefully used the cross member.

View attachment 446768

I use that same technique when pulling out trees with the FEL. It's a great way to maximize your lift and bring the load in closer to the tractor.

/ Awesome loader mover still after 9 years. #6  
I use that same technique when pulling out trees with the FEL. It's a great way to maximize your lift and bring the load in closer to the tractor.

I actually popped the bucket off the loader for the first time last weekend. I often do have to lift things, and it would be great if the crossbar could be used, but it didn't look that sturdy to me. But if you haven't had any issue, maybe I'll give a try. Lifting with a pin on the bucket is a real pain, no visibility.