Is this a scam? B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER

/ B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER #1  

jjeff

Elite Member
Tractor
kubota l2850, kubota l4150
Hi, I almost got sucked into this, could only find limited info on the web about this company so I'm assuming it is one of the most elaborate scams I've ever seen.
I was interested in the 2008 l4240 with loader and cab for under 12k with 1700 hrs delivered. They apparently have there own delivery company claim to work with banks and institutions on repos. Even received an inspection report, and a 15 day 50hr return guarantee. I asked a lot of questions and didn't hear back from them. So I guess be careful. Scams are getting way better. B & C Tractors

/ B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER #2  
Just looking at the prices it screams scam.....

/ B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER
Yes I know, Searching the web for old used kubota tractors I fell down this rabbit hole. That listed 4240 was less than 50% of market value. I've never seen such an elaborate well designed scam sight. I even googled the images being used to see if they copy and pasted them, googled and satellite viewed the North Carolina address which looks like a working farm, did reverse lookup on the phone number which is in the NC area. Did not like they wanted the money to go into escrow, would only give me bill of sale after delivery, and wouldn't take a credit card payment. I believe escrow only works if they don't control the escrow account company where you put the money in escrow. Im not a troll just don't want anyone getting scammed like I almost did. Sigh, I put the cart before the horse and was looking forward to a newer tractor with working heat and AC.

/ B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER #4  
Good catch! It could have turned out really bad.

/ B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER #5  
We are receiving calls from people who are looking at Google maps to find B&C Tractor and are seeing our gun shop nearby. I did some digging and found them on this site. The address that they have listed is for a dairy farm located behind our shop. We have spoken to the owners of the farm to alert them that their address is being used and they have actually had people show up looking for the equipment. B&C Tractors is not located here and is obviously a scam.

/ B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER #6  
welcome to tbn...png
Thanks for the info.

I looked at the Equipment page. All of the pictures are from different locations, not from a normal dealers lot. 👎

Last edited:
   / B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER
I'm usually a lurker, this forum Is amazing, occupying my free time with projects and knowledge, anyways as a consumer the only way I've come up to fight scams is by exposing them on the web for what they are as soon as possible. IMHO, nough said.

/ B&C TRACTOR/ LOADER #9  
Hi, I almost got sucked into this, could only find limited info on the web about this company so I'm assuming it is one of the most elaborate scams I've ever seen.
I was interested in the 2008 l4240 with loader and cab for under 12k with 1700 hrs delivered. They apparently have there own delivery company claim to work with banks and institutions on repos. Even received an inspection report, and a 15 day 50hr return guarantee. I asked a lot of questions and didn't hear back from them. So I guess be careful. Scams are getting way better. B & C Tractors
My parents recently sent these people over $14,000 for a tractor. They sent it via wire transfer, and after it was sent and the day that the tractor was supposed to be delivered they called and delayed the delivery. This went on for about a week and then they quit answering completely. It has been reported and our neighbors also sent these people $11,000 via wire within a few days of my parents. And after their wire transfer went through they told them that it was sent to the wrong account # and wouldn't do anything about it, even though it was the account that they were provided. This place is absolutely a scam and it was reported. This was about 2 months ago and they havent heard anything and the site is still active. They know their money is long gone but hope that no one else falls for this scam!