B Hoe controls out of wack ck20

/ B Hoe controls out of wack ck20 #1  

Dan Lamb

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2400h TLB/ cab
Good evening ,
I have a friend that just bought a 2006 Kioti CK20 , We were looking at HIS new to him the other day and he asked me to Get on the b-hoe and SEE how the controls felt because he thought something was out of adjustment, I have a 2018 Branson 2400h TLB and he wanted me to compare the two , I know they are different makes but HIS controls are way out of wack , the right control when I pushed IT to the left IT went way over past the other control handle . We did not have time to take the covers off but is there adjustments on them to correct this much play in the linkage underneath the panels, he does not have any of the books on this CK 20, can anybody give is any insight on this . Thank you ,Nor Cal Dan

/ B Hoe controls out of wack ck20 #2  
Is the bh a Kioti brand? If so it should be a KB2365 or KB2465. I'm not sure when they came out with the 24 series. I've seen the bigger KB2375 or KB2475 put on a CK20 but it is a little much for that tractor. My KB2375 has a Nimco brand valve assembly which should be the same on that one if a Kioti bh. There is no adjustment on the control handles or valves. When moving the handle, it moves the spool within that particular valve block of the assembly. The travel is limited by the bottom of the spool in the lower cup that is attached to that valve block. The bottom of the spool has a spring to return it to center. It's a reasonably simple design so when you take the cover off, you should see how it works and hopefully see the problem.

/ B Hoe controls out of wack ck20
Victor
Thank you very much for the info , was hoping that I explained IT clear enough for you guys to understand the problem , We will find out what bh is on IT you are probible correct on the model number we will verify.
Thank you Nor Cal Dan