Comparison B24/27/2910 Loader confusion

/ B24/27/2910 Loader confusion #1  

ModMech

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410
As a few here will recall, we own an older B2410 without a loader. While we NEED a larger tractor, the finances will not allow such at this time, so I have been looking for a NOS or take-off that will fit our tractor. I have also been looking to see if I can find a B24/27/2910 FS with a loader but no mower for a few thousand more than what I think we can sell ours for. Thus far, no joy on either of those options.

Which brings me to my questions for the group.

I see B2410s with LA352 loaders, occasionally a LA301/2 and 27/2910s with LA401/2 loaders. This causes me much confusion as all of these are the same basic tractors.

I have seen the following loaders installed (actual listings with photos, so I KNOW it is possible) on the B24/27/2910 line: LA301/2, LA 351/2 and LA401/2.

Why the differences and what will actually fit our tractor?

The frame widths and mounting locations are essentially the same with all three tractor models as well as the hydraulics, from the very limited data I can find. Therefore, I believe that ANY of the above mentioned loaders will be "bolt-on" or very nearly so, for our tractor.

Any advice or first-hand knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I also posted this question to the folks on OTT.

Thanks,