B26 Arrives!!!

/ B26 Arrives!!! #1  

RichT

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B26
Delivered today about 2pm. Neighbors gathered to watch - no doubt making mental list of "neighbordo" projects. Driver spent most of the afternoon going over the tractor - was pleased to realize I had considerable BX22 experience. So he concentrated on the differences, quick attach, backhoe thumb, safety aspects and procedures, lights, backhoe detach, et al.

By the time we were done, I had enough time to grade an exercise path for the boss around the arena, then carefully back the B26 in to its new home (last pic). Looks tight but actually fit much better than I had expected.

More pics to follow as I flex this machine.

Attachments

• arrive1.jpg
    arrive1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 639
  • arrive2.jpg
    arrive2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 575
  • arrive3.jpg
    arrive3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 594
  • newhome1.jpg
    newhome1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 634
   / B26 Arrives!!! #2  
One sweet looking machine. I have been looking at the same machine just having to figure out how to get it to pay for its self?

/ B26 Arrives!!! #4  
Yeah baby.....looks great. Nice house it has too, EL.

/ B26 Arrives!!!
powerstroke444e said:
One sweet looking machine. I have been looking at the same machine just having to figure out how to get it to pay for its self?
Thx all. I went through the pay-for-itself debate with the BX22 and it easily did pay for itself, especially considering how well it held its value when I sold it. I'm guessing when its all said/done this guy will hold its value equally as well, especially if I take care of it.

I just retired, built a little nest egg and using some of the yoke to buy things I want and can still enjoy. Just color me addicted to tractors. I don't have near as much land as most of you guys, 1 acre, but there is a LOT of landscaping on the honeydo list. The first of which is tearing out a 170ft concrete driveway to redo.

/ B26 Arrives!!! #6  
Nice tractor. I should be jealous, but since I consider you guys here on TBN, and especially the Kubota section my buddies, I'll just be happy for you and hope that your new toy treats you as well as mine treats me.
Have fun.
Pat

/ B26 Arrives!!! #7  
Nice tractor. BTW, that's got to be the cleanest looking garage I've ever seen.

/ B26 Arrives!!! #8  
AceDeuce said:
Nice tractor. BTW, that's got to be the cleanest looking garage I've ever seen.
Funny...that was my thought. VERY happy for you Mr. RichT. Looks like you have a few projects lined up that I would dream to do when I retire. But PLEASE don't tell us about what a PAIN it is to DRY OFF THE TIRES after you wash all the mud off lest you track it into that pristine garage. Seems like I have a permenant streak of mud to the center bay of my garage, no matter what I do.

A very sincere congratulations. Great looking machine. Please post pics. Should be a pretty impressive 1 acre when you're done with it...