B2630 arrived today

/ B2630 arrived today #1  

pepsicop

Thanks to this forum and everyone who posts, I lurked, read and finally made a decision to purchase a Kubota B2630. I only live about an hour from the Barlow Equipment dealership so of course I contacted them and received a very fair price from Brady for the B2630 and a Landpride FDR 1660 finish mower.

Today Barlow's delivered the tractor and mower, I am very pleased with my decision and now I will put it to years of work.

Attachments

• 060512_kubota.jpg
    060512_kubota.jpg
    595.2 KB · Views: 687
   / B2630 arrived today #2  
Looks great!

/ B2630 arrived today #3  
Good looking outfit! :thumbsup:

/ B2630 arrived today #5  
Take plenty of pix, they don't stay as clean.....Good Luck, she looks good:thumbsup:

/ B2630 arrived today #6  
Congratulations on your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ B2630 arrived today #7  
Congratulations on your Orange purchase!:thumbsup: If you decide to trade it to a B2320 geared let me know and we can meet half way and swap them out, only be a half hour drive for each of us.:D

/ B2630 arrived today #8  
Looks great congratulations. Has Landpride finally started painting the implement to match the tractor or did Barlow do that? The last time I looked at a Landpride implement the Salesman said sure any color as long as it is Landpride tan.

/ B2630 arrived today #9  
Congrats to the new machine. Smart move getting those front weights too. The front gets real light on the uphills when you lift up the mower.

/ B2630 arrived today #10  
Man, that is nice.......wish I had that model.......it's got all that I'd wish for. If you aren't already experienced then don't drive it for a week and study that OE manual. Sure:laughing: