B2710 for Sale

/ B2710 for Sale
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all the kind words, best wishes, etc., (it's a pleasure to just be a member of this great group) and to assure everyone that everything is OK around here. I wanted to sell my tractor and implements, might even say I needed to sell them, but didn't have to sell. In other words, I ain't been behind on any bills, and sure haven't missed any meals./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

However, I just now updated my profile 'cause I'm officially tractorless. A most unusual fellow showed up yesterday afternoon to look at the tractor and bought it. Unusual in that he said he already had two older L series Kubotas, and he bought my entire package without ever touching the tractor, getting on it, hearing it run, etc. (never even asked me to start the engine). In fact, he still hasn't touched it./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif He came back this morning with a second truck and trailer and his son and I loaded everything on the trailers for them. But he met the most important requirement as far as I was concerned; he had a BIG fistful of gen-u-wine U.S. $100 bills./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #42  
<font color=blue>...and he bought my entire package without ever touching the tractor, getting on it, hearing it run, etc. (never even asked me to start the engine).</font color=blue>

Well Bird, it's obvious why he never checked anything or started it. He's a TBN'er, or at least he knows about TBN, and he knew it was Bird's 'bota. That's ALL he needed to know./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ B2710 for Sale
Actually, Garry, I asked him where he learned about it and it was The Thrifty Nickel. He said, "I don't mess with computers."/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #44  
Well, that proves my point /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. EVERYONE knows about your 'bota!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #45  
Bird,
I also started looking into buying a tractor about 2.5 yrs ago. I found CTB & the seemingly never-ending knowledge or the "BirdSenter" who then led me to this great forum. Learning from you has been an honor for me. There isn't much else that I can say that hasn't already, but Thank You & God Bless you & your family.
ps... glad to hear that your equipment sale moved as quick as it did (even as un-nerving as the idea of Bird being tractorless does seem) /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #46  
Bird, you might have sold your 2710, but you didn't sell your knowledge about tractors or your willingness to share it. Attached is a new sig I thought you might need. Use as you see fit. I have to admit I will miss the tractor piece. /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

46-124539-BirdSigN.gif

Attachments

• 46-124539-BirdSigN.gif
    46-124539-BirdSigN.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 125
   / B2710 for Sale
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifHadn't even thought about that, Mike./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #48  
BIRD: glad u sold your tractor so quickly, but it is hard to imagine BIRD with out a tractor./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif