B3030 10 minute oil change!

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #1  

lawn_king

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!
Ten minutes to change oil & filter! 14" of ground clearence, easy access to drain bolts. How sweet it is!

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #2  
lawn_king said:
Ten minutes to change oil & filter! 14" of ground clearence, easy access to drain bolts. How sweet it is!

20 minutes for TN70, 2 gallons of oil and one filter.
Bob

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #3  
Lawn,

Yeah, it's real nice to find something easy to do maintenance on, isn't it?

jb

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #4  
lawn_king said:
WOW! Glad to hear THAT! Wont be till fall that I have to do my 50 hr swapout...but geeze! I might get it ALL done in the same day at that rate...lol

/ B3030 10 minute oil change!
Sully2 said:
WOW! Glad to hear THAT! Wont be till fall that I have to do my 50 hr swapout...but geeze! I might get it ALL done in the same day at that rate...lol
Make sure you pull the bottom drain bolt on the hydro before the side one!

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #6  
lawn_king said:
Make sure you pull the bottom drain bolt on the hydro before the side one!

Got ya!! Thanks

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #7  
How easy is it to fill up the fuel tank ??

I looked at the 3030 this past weekend and noticed the fuel fill is right in front of the Cab windshield and in the middle of the hood.

I have a B2150 now and the fuel tank is right behind the seat and fairly easy to fill.

It seems like the 3030 is going to be a chore to fill.

Tim

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #8  
TimP said:
How easy is it to fill up the fuel tank ??

I looked at the 3030 this past weekend and noticed the fuel fill is right in front of the Cab windshield and in the middle of the hood.

I have a B2150 now and the fuel tank is right behind the seat and fairly easy to fill.

It seems like the 3030 is going to be a chore to fill.

Tim

?? Dont know about the cab part of it...but I use those yellow 5 gallon fuel cans...no problem for me. In fact its just the "right" height when I stand on the ground to do it.

/ B3030 10 minute oil change! #9  
Wow Sully2, How tall are you? ;) I must admit that, for me: 5'10", it's a P.I.T.A. to fill the tank: 60"MMM with LA403 loader mounted on. I've never tried to fill the tank without loader/MMM. But even then, even if the loader is off, there's still the vertical post of the loader. Anyways, I think the best way to do it is with a small electric fuel pump. I saw a nice one on Northern tool who called me daddy. :rolleyes:

/ B3030 10 minute oil change!
I have fuel at my shop (diesel) for trucks,equipment,etc. 330 gallon tank with a 15 gpm fuel transfer pump. Shop fueling is easy, when we have to fuel the 3030 on site we stand on the front tire & fill from 5 gallon cans.