B3030 - do not operate immediately after...

/ B3030 - do not operate immediately after... #1  

cart99

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
I've been reading to prepare to do my 50 hour service. Note on page 58 of the operator's manual reads "do not operate the tractor immediately after changing the transmission fluid"

Huh?

/ B3030 - do not operate immediately after...
I've been reading to prepare to do my 50 hour service. Note on page 58 of the operator's manual reads "do not operate the tractor immediately after changing the transmission fluid"

Huh?

/ B3030 - do not operate immediately after... #3  
Let it sit and idle for a couple minutes to make sure the pump starts picking up the oil & system gets charged again. Just serviced my tractors this weekend & did the same.

/ B3030 - do not operate immediately after... #4  
Let it sit and idle for a couple minutes to make sure the pump starts picking up the oil & system gets charged again. Just serviced my tractors this weekend & did the same.

/ B3030 - do not operate immediately after... #5  
When you change the fluids in any piece of equipment, tractor, Jeep, Truck, Car, after you have changed the filters and filled everything, you should start the machine and let it idle for 5-10 minutes to make sure the filters have sealed and are working properly. Then shut the machine off and check all levels that you have changed plus look for leaks. Just good maintenance practices.

/ B3030 - do not operate immediately after... #6  
When you change the fluids in any piece of equipment, tractor, Jeep, Truck, Car, after you have changed the filters and filled everything, you should start the machine and let it idle for 5-10 minutes to make sure the filters have sealed and are working properly. Then shut the machine off and check all levels that you have changed plus look for leaks. Just good maintenance practices.