Loader B3200 Loader mounting bolt torque

/ B3200 Loader mounting bolt torque #1  

quarencia

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230 & B3200
Does anyone know the correct torque for the various bolts used on the LA504 loader frame? A snap shot of the relevant pages from owners manual would be great.

Why? I'm the proud new owner of a B3200 with a loader, front snow blower, mmm, and pallet forks. It's a 2014 with only 61 hours on it. Paint on the loader cutting edge is still there. But, I discovered after getting it home that the two back bolts were missing from the right side loader frame. Based on the condition of the paint around & in the holes, they were never installed. To get the missing bolts in, I had to loosen and shift the entire loader frame. Now I need to tighten it all back up, but I don't know the specified torques. Guy I bought the tractor from did not have owners manuals. He said dealer never gave them to him! Based on my dealings with him, I believe him. So, that's why I'm asking.

I called local dealer and explained the situation and asked if he could tell me. He laughed and said he could sell me an owners manual. So that was helpful. If anyone could be more helpful, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

/ B3200 Loader mounting bolt torque #2  
I will look in my manuals tonight to see if that info is in there.

From the loader manual.
IMG_3359.JPG

Last edited:
   / B3200 Loader mounting bolt torque #3  
Try going to Kubota USA site.

They make owners' manuals available for free download.

I cannot provide you with a link as I am in Canada and cannot access the USA site.

However, the loader info may not be in the owners' manual.

Dave M7040

/ B3200 Loader mounting bolt torque #4  
Can’t speak to your specific model, but most likely you’ll need the loader manual. Operator manual for the tractor is unlikely to include most bolt torque values. Tractor bolt torque values would be in the shop manual, but would likely not include torque values for attachments.