Loader B3300SU Pallet Forks

/ B3300SU Pallet Forks #1  

GWTodd

Tractor
Kubota B3300SU
I've checked on the (very) many options for pallet forks for the FEL on my B3300SU but I wanted to see what experience the community here had. I have reviewed many threads on the topic, but I did not see any specific to the B-series tractors.

btw...I'm not looking to lift anything massive, nothing over about 500lbs is fine (and within the FEL capabilities)

Thanks for any feedback.

/ B3300SU Pallet Forks #2  
I have the kubota QA with kubota pallet forks on a B2620 and i have no complaints, I use them quite a bit and for many things.

/ B3300SU Pallet Forks #3  
I have the kubota QA with kubota pallet forks on a B2620 and i have no complaints, I use them quite a bit and for many things.

My B3030 didn't have QA from Kubota when new. I bought a universal SSQA and then a set of Bradco 48" forks.
QA is the only way to go if you can swing it. I had a set of Payne's and hated them for various reasons.

/ B3300SU Pallet Forks #4  
I just copied this from a post I made last year on this topic. As an update these were on sale from a vendor on this site in the last two weeks for (I think) 525. with free delivery which is a great price. Then someone posted that was affiliated with the vendor offering them for $485. with free shipping (to a business location) which is a super price!

I ordered these (CAL manufacturing) through my dealer at the time for a B2920 and they also fit the B3300 I traded for last year with Kubota Q/A bracket that fits either tractor. btw, I had clamp on forks prior with another tractor and couldn稚 wait to get rid of them, the difference between clamp on and frame forks is night and day.

After looking at most brands of Q/A forks (calls and e-mails to various manufacturers) and waiting for back ordered Kubota forks for 6 months, I settled on these from Cal manufacturing. Glad I did.
What also is nice about these compared to some other after market fork sets is that even those these look like the floating type forks (that would swing forward when you tilt forks down)...they are not! They lock to the frame and are a breeze to adjust the forks and the frame is light enough I can shove it out of the way when they are detached.

I would recommend if you look at this brand that you do not be tempted into the larger size sets unless you have a much larger FEL because a set was initially delivered here by accident and though they hooked on tractor they were huge! About 450lbs!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-15 at 10.22.31 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-02-15 at 10.22.31 AM.png
    442.1 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
   / B3300SU Pallet Forks #6  
I ordered these (CAL manufacturing) through my dealer at the time for a B2920 and they also fit the B3300 I traded for last year with Kubota Q/A bracket that fits either tractor.

Any chance you remember where you bought them and how much? If you don't mind me asking.

/ B3300SU Pallet Forks #7  
Any chance you remember where you bought them and how much? If you don't mind me asking.

At the time they were part of a tractor deal and it was around $550.-$600. The Kubota forks were part of original deal, but they just were not available and after waiting for 6 mo. and then finding out they would be backordered a little longer yet I started doing my own search and found these. Also, the Kubota forks were much more even though I was getting a good discount with the deal at the time.

Like I said, the prices listed recently in previous post, you will never see a better price with free shipping.

/ B3300SU Pallet Forks #8  
I've checked on the (very) many options for pallet forks for the FEL on my B3300SU but I wanted to see what experience the community here had. I have reviewed many threads on the topic, but I did not see any specific to the B-series tractors.

btw...I'm not looking to lift anything massive, nothing over about 500lbs is fine (and within the FEL capabilities)

Thanks for any feedback.

We carry a 36", 42", 48" and 60" set ups for the standard quick attach. Our 36" is $474 which includes your shipping. For just $51 more, you can get the 42". Give me a call toll free and I can give you more info, 1-800-605-8241. My name is Todd.

/ B3300SU Pallet Forks #9  
We carry a 36", 42", 48" and 60" set ups for the standard quick attach. Our 36" is $474 which includes your shipping. For just $51 more, you can get the 42". Give me a call toll free and I can give you more info, 1-800-605-8241. My name is Todd.

Thanks for the info, Todd. Do you guys carry any attachments for the Kubota FEL mount?