B3350 hsdc trade in?

/ B3350 hsdc trade in?
New tractor is almost set to deliver. Just waiting on plow that had to be ordered.......

/ B3350 hsdc trade in?
New tractor is almost set to deliver. Just waiting on plow that had to be ordered.......

Tractor is totally prepped...just waiting on delivery schedule. Can’t complain as these guys are busy this spring plus throw in the virus thing and they are running pretty ragged.

Last edited:
   / B3350 hsdc trade in?
BX 2380 delivered today. Good looking and running machine. I’ve got to get used to less HP and various handling characteristics but it’s just what I needed.
Onward and upward!

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #36  
I would not sell my 680 hr B3350 if i was offered what i paid for it 4 yrs ago. Shes a beast and i have never had any regen problems. throttle up and leterr eat.

/ B3350 hsdc trade in?
I would not sell my 680 hr B3350 if i was offered what i paid for it 4 yrs ago. Shes a beast and i have never had any regen problems. throttle up and leterr eat.

If I were a few years younger I wouldn’t have downsized but my old body was beginning to find it getting more difficult to switch out implements. Once all the updates were completed I didn’t have any problems. The only way I knew it was in regen was when the light came on.

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #38  
If I were a few years younger I wouldn’t have downsized but my old body was beginning to find it getting more difficult to switch out implements. Once all the updates were completed I didn’t have any problems. The only way I knew it was in regen was when the light came on.

FWIW: My 2018 B3350 now has 53.2 operating hours and the last time out it completed it's first operating regen without shutting down due to OT, so I did the 50 Hr service over the weekend (including SUDT2 in the transaxle/hydraulic).

Last summer it was in the shop for 12 weeks straight. Because I use it seasonally and I missed almost the entire season, I effectively lost one hear of the 2 year comprehensive warranty, which has now expired due to elapsed time.

Had last years ordeal not been covered by the emissions warranty, the bill would have been somewhere between $6,000-$8,000. I certainly will not own it when the 5 year emissions warranty expires.

Currently shopping LX3310 and a similar JD model.

SDT

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #39  
The tractor did a complete regen without shutting down due to OT? im drawing a blank, what is OT?

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #40  
The tractor did a complete regen without shutting down due to OT? im drawing a blank, what is OT?

Overtemp. Too much heat in the DPF reformer. Its the common way the tractor shutsdown during regen.