B6000E

/ B6000E #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I found a B6000E on craigslist with a Woods MMM for a good price but it needs a block. The guys says it had water in the oil and the block is cracked. Before I check into it more where would I find an engine or block for it? I think it has a ZL600 engine. I found some B6000's on auction time from $2500 on up to 4k or more. Are these tractors really worth that much?

/ B6000E #2  
Roger have you checked when the tractor was made? ( 1973-77 ) You might only find parts at junk yards but I see them around alot. Also it has a counter-clockwise PTO shaft. If you can find a engine it sure would be fun to fix up. You just have to get it cheap because it might take awhile to get all the parts together.

/ B6000E
Roger have you checked when the tractor was made? ( 1973-77 ) You might only find parts at junk yards but I see them around alot. Also it has a counter-clockwise PTO shaft. If you can find a engine it sure would be fun to fix up. You just have to get it cheap because it might take awhile to get all the parts together.

I looked online at Wengers and did not see anything. I guess I could call them for the heck of it. I don't know of any other tractor salvage yards. I am going to do some more searching. I thought it would be fun too fix up and have to mess around with. I really don't need it. According to Tractor data it is on 3' x 6' so it would not take up much space. I saw the PTO was counter clockwise rotation. I just found they do not have a water pump, I don't like that.

/ B6000E #4  
The B7100 or 7200 doesn't have a water pump eather, seems to work ok. I know I don't like it as well. You are kind of like me when it comes to messing around. I like making all the stuff for my tractors and fix up small tractors. When it comes to the big ones I do, but sure don't want to get hurt.

/ B6000E
I saw that engine is also used in a marine application so I guess it would be fairly reliable.

/ B6000E #6  
I just seen you and I have the same tractors. My BX is the 2660.

/ B6000E #8  
How do you like your 4240? I like mine just fine, until I get up in the woods then it seems so long. I also had to splite mine to fix the seal for the input shaft. It was done under warranty, but they didn't do a good job at it.

/ B6000E
How do you like your 4240? I like mine just fine, until I get up in the woods then it seems so long. I also had to splite mine to fix the seal for the input shaft. It was done under warranty, but they didn't do a good job at it.

I love it and the BX too! I have not used it in the woods too much yet. I had a Bobcat CT235 previously and I think the 4240 will has a better turning radius even though it is bigger. If I get in a tight area sometimes I take the bucket off to make it shorter.

/ B6000E #10  
Well one more thing to do on here then out of here. We well have to chat again. Lee